WILL WORK FOR NEW GPS EQUIPMENT!!!

***This post is for people living in the Northern Lower Peninsula of Michigan.***

My name is Stephen. I am in need of new (or "as new in box") Garmin GPS equipment for a project I am starting. I have chosen Garmin primarily for their up-to-date map database, large choice of map types (topo, urban, nautical), and quality of equipment.

--

To meet this goal, I am willing to do light hauling with my 1996 Nissan 4-wheel-drive pickup truck. I am also able to tow a U-HAUL style 5x8 or other single-axle trailer for brush hauling, snowmobile transport, refrigerator moving, etc.

Also willing to do domestic lawn cutting with your equipment. I operate out of the Traverse City, Michigan area, and am willing to work within a radius of approximately 100 miles

--

Primary Contact Instructions:

Please reply to: if you are interested.

Those living in my immediate area will have the shortest response time as well as being given first choice. Others will be handled on a first-come, first served basis (in order of email received in my Inbox).

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Stephen