Garmin Etrex Vista + Accessories!

Hi There! I recently bought two Etrex Vista GPS. I intended to give one to my girlfriend, but she decided on a different gift for her birthday. The packaged has been opened, and the unit has been used for about 30-35 minutes. I just bought them less than two weeks ago for $349 a piece. I am looking to get around $275-$300 for it. I also have a cigarette lighter adapter ($40 value) and a carrying case($20 value) in which I need to sell. I am trying to get $325-$350 for the entire package. As an added bonus, I am wiling to upload detailed maps into the GPS for your area. Email me for a special bonus gift! If you are interested, please let me know. Thanks!

is the Vista still available? is the warranty card blank? is the receipt included?

I can get from a dealer for $289 no shipping, so $275 is too high for a private party sale.... please email with final offer on unit with cig.charger and, if avail, topo maps of VA/WV

thanks,

Fernando

aka: hakalugi (only positive feedback on Ebay and a verified Paypal member)