Scavenger Hunts - waymarks already visited

I'm new to scavenger hunts so please bear with me if this has been addressed.

I have created a scavenger hunt which happens to have some waymarks I've already logged as discovered. However the listing for the scavenger hunt lists me as having 0 finds for that scavenger hunt.

Do I have to re-find all the items I've already found? If so, won't this annoy the owners of each waymark who have to re-approve every re-find? Or am I missing something obvoious?

I have created a scavenger hunt which happens to have some waymarks I've already logged as discovered. However the listing for the scavenger hunt lists me as having 0 finds for that scavenger hunt.

Do I have to re-find all the items I've already found? If so, won't this annoy the owners of each waymark who have to re-approve every re-find? Or am I missing something obvoious?

Previous finds don't count on scavenger hunts, so yes, if you want to complete that scavenger hunt you will need to PHYSICALLY visit the waymark again. You do, however, have the option of excluding waymarks you've already visited when you create the hunt. I wouldn't worry about annoying the other waymarker-IF you physically visit the waymark again, and IF you comply with the visiting requirements, your log will be valid.

It makes sense - this prevents someone who has found many of the waymarks previously from getting an advantage in a new scavange hunt.

Previous finds don't count on scavenger hunts, so yes, if you want to complete that scavenger hunt you will need to PHYSICALLY visit the waymark again. You do, however, have the option of excluding waymarks you've already visited when you create the hunt. I wouldn't worry about annoying the other waymarker-IF you physically visit the waymark again, and IF you comply with the visiting requirements, your log will be valid.