New to Geocaching - What GPS

casmrvll

Just looking at them, as a friend of mine pointed me to these devices, and he was going to sell his Colorado 300 to me, but might just be a bit too expensive

for my first gps unit for geocaching.

Price range is maybe £50-£60 for my first one, as its purely at the moment for geocaching.

Don't think you'll find the Etrex 20 that cheap ... around £120 plus at the mo. At that price the best you can probably do new is either the Etrex 10 or Dakota 10, or one of the older Etrex line, still a good GPS.

thanks, for that i will have a look at the touchscreen dakota 10 or the etrex or colorado has a starting point, with the view to upgrade to a better quality one soon after, starting on a small budget as i am just new into geocaching and dont want to spend a lot of money lol...

thanks again

can you use your phone? hate to see you buy one you will soon want to sell or replace.

Hiya, I could use my phone but not sure on the Internet usge as well for the app as I don't get a lot of Internet data on my phone per month.

That's why I was sort of looking at a cheaper gps to start with.