FS: Magellan Explorist 710 with UK OS Maps

zpyder

Hello all

I'm selling my Magellan Explorist 710 with the MicroSD it came with (containing OS UK 1:50 000 scale maps). It's less than a year old, and has had a screen protector on it since day one. As such the screen is in perfect condition. The rest of the body is in excellent condition too, there are a few minor marks scattered around, but for the most part its just a little bit of mud.

The 710 has been used this summer for fieldwork and a bit of geocaching. I only bought it to replace a really buggy 62S.

I bought this for £450 at the start of the year, and now am looking for £300 (am open to offers too). Sadly I don't think I will be able to locate the box/manual/cd, but the manual and vantage point should be downloadable from the internet.

Any questions, please do ask!

Links to pictures below. They're big files, which is why I haven't embedded them in this listing.

Picture 1

Picture 1

Picture 1

Picture 1

I should also add, that I am based in Dorset, UK, and would prefer to sell to within the UK only.