Over the Pole (North to South)

phantom_cyclist

Hi!,

I have found the UK part of GCMYD6 Over the Pole (North to South) and so have the co-ordinates for the main cache location which is in Greerton, Tauranga, New Zealand. If you live nearby and fancy taking part in international caching then please contact me and I'll send the location and the cache can be claimed. This is an unusual type of cache and it would be fun to complete it. Let me know if you can help!

If the GCMYWH Over The Pole, South to North (Bay of Plenty) becomes unarchived then I am happy to find its UK main cache in return.

(Just in case there is a speedy reply, please note that I will be abroad until 10 December)

Edited by phantom_cyclist

Hi!,

I have found the UK part of GCMYD6 Over the Pole (North to South) and so have the co-ordinates for the main cache location which is in Greerton, Tauranga, New Zealand. If you live nearby and fancy taking part in international caching then please contact me and I'll send the location and the cache can be claimed. This is an unusual type of cache and it would be fun to complete it. Let me know if you can help!

If the GCMYWH Over The Pole, South to North (Bay of Plenty) becomes unarchived then I am happy to find its UK main cache in return.

(Just in case there is a speedy reply, please note that I will be abroad until 10 December)

Hi phantom_cyclist

I would love to help you with the cache! Unfortunately the Living Art Wildlife park closed about a year ago. They didn't have enough funding to keep open so the animals got split up and given to new homes. I think it's just private property now.

However, looking at the log I can see other people have managed to get in there recently and log the cache.

I can have a go this weekend if you'd like?

2Princes

Hi!,

Did you ever get to try to find this one?

If anyone else wants to try then send me an email. From the logs it looks like the landowner is happy for cachers to find it but it is your decision to go and look.

Hi phantom_cyclist

I would love to help you with the cache! Unfortunately the Living Art Wildlife park closed about a year ago. They didn't have enough funding to keep open so the animals got split up and given to new homes. I think it's just private property now.

However, looking at the log I can see other people have managed to get in there recently and log the cache.

I can have a go this weekend if you'd like?

2Princes

Edited by phantom_cyclist