How do I add images to my cache listing?

I have some images I want to add to my cache listing but they only show up as a link... I want to do something like what this listing looks like:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=f6be9c3e-ffa0-488d-a847-ece8159987e7

Here is what I presently have:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=d89f8923-2c3f-46a0-b297-35e677f1e104

Just above the logged visits are the images I want to display. I would like to be able to do a repeating background theme, like the armored personnel carrier's track in the Warhawk page, but also display individual images as they did as well.

I'm working on a series of caches in historical sites in the city where I live. And yes, I did search more than ten pages of listings in the "How do I" forum before posting but only found questions about posting images in logs and forums...

Thanks,

Okay, can someone give me a short, basic run-through of the process to add the image? I understand where to put the URL for the repeated, tiling image.

What I need is a photo of tree bark for a listing. I've seen plenty online. What do I do next? Do all stock photos even have a URL? Suppose I have the image on my computer (.png, .jpeg, etc.). Can't I use that?

Thanks.

Okay, got it! It worked!

Here's a short summary for the complete novice (like I was). (This deals with the "background" or "border" image. The photo in the listing itself process is similar, and is described in some of the other posts.) Save any desired photo to your computer desktop (choose one that will look good when repeated side-by-side or "tiled"). Open up your cache listing. Select "uplod photo" & upload the photo to the listing just like you would a photo of the park or whatever (no editing yet). Then move the title of the photo, right from the cache listing, to the website browser address bar. A new listing appears in the address box. Copy it. Then click "edit" on your cache listing. Go to the "background" line and paste what you just copied. Check the "agree to" boxes at the bottom and submit. Open the cache listing. Your background is there. Don't quite like it? Repeat the process with a new photo. Done!

Edited by wmpastor

Okay, got it! It worked!

Here's a short summary for the complete novice (like I was). (This deals with the "background" or "border" image. The photo in the listing itself process is similar, and is described in some of the other posts.) Save any desired photo to your computer desktop (choose one that will look good when repeated side-by-side or "tiled"). Open up your cache listing. Select "uplod photo" & upload the photo to the listing just like you would a photo of the park or whatever (no editing yet). Then move the title of the photo, right from the cache listing, to the website browser address bar. A new listing appears in the address box. Copy it. Then click "edit" on your cache listing. Go to the "background" line and paste what you just copied. Check the "agree to" boxes at the bottom and submit. Open the cache listing. Your background is there. Don't quite like it? Repeat the process with a new photo. Done!

You can also use any photo (of yours) that is already uploaded to basically any web accessible location. Just use the URL.