Loading MapSource Topo Maps to OS X

gcortes

I finally got around to loading BaseCamp to my Mac Mini. It works fine with my ancient Garmin 60csx. When I bought it, I also got MapSource United States Topo Maps. Is there any way to load them to BaseCamp? I still have the PC I originally installed them on.

Thanks for any help,

Curt

I finally got around to loading BaseCamp to my Mac Mini. It works fine with my ancient Garmin 60csx. When I bought it, I also got MapSource United States Topo Maps. Is there any way to load them to BaseCamp? I still have the PC I originally installed them on.

Thanks for any help,

Curt

I am not absolutely sure about this, as I have not tried it myself, but you may be able to use JaVaWa GMTK on your PC to make a backup of all installed maps, then transfer that backup file to your new Mac Mini and use JaVaWa GMTK again to restore the backup file.

Maybe worth a try.

Edited by Atlas Cached

Thanks for any help,

Curt

All you need is Garmin's MapConvertor:

http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=3897

Thanks for any help,

Curt

You would probably be better off loading updated more detailed Topo maps that are free from, GPS File Depot