Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Koda and Meesa

2005 Lackey Geocoin

I've never been much of a geocoin collector but I have a couple dozen that I plan on selling off (need Christmas money). My most valuable by far is a 2005 Lackey coin that was given to my by Bryan Roth. I know some coins have restrictions on selling. Are there any restrictions on this coin I should be aware of before listing it on e-bay?

The only restriction that I remember on that one is that Signal will always be the owner of record. You won't be able to adopt it away to the buyer.

The only restriction that I remember on that one is that Signal will always be the owner of record. You won't be able to adopt it away to the buyer.

I actually have one or maybe two that were never activated at all....

Are there any restrictions on this coin I should be aware of before listing it on e-bay?

Yes. The Lackey 2005 is on the 'ethically unfit to ebay list' --- the code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules :P

• Upvote 1

After some discussion with Meesa. We have decided to keep it in the family instead of selling it. It now resides in Monkey Man & Lulu's collection.

1 hour ago, Great Scott! said:

What did the 2005 Lackey geocoin look like?

image.png.23ed2a641fab782aa53fefc7fe71bb84.png