Most Finds in 1 Day

Mike & Jess

Avoiding that debate (because i'm not brave enough to tackle it) but thinking of  how to calculate the most caches found in a day excluding three cache monties, could someone build a challenge for x caches outside of state of Nevada in one day? That'd exclude Nevada's ET highway. You could also see who has the most with The top caching days tool on project-gc but selecting every state except Nevada. That only works for caches within the states and doesn't handle other power trails being done with the 3 cache monty. It also doesn't impact using challenge caches signed over the previous years but logged that day. 

With that filter excluding Nevada it looks like Macgyverandflo has the most in a day with a whopping and suspicious 3595 with the runner up way back at 3092 in a day.

I have only found a mere 32 in a day and that was for the brilliant 'day of hell challenge' GC3RKQ4.

Edited by CheekyBrit
  • Funny 1
On 1/5/2021 at 6:14 AM, CheekyBrit said:

I have only found a mere 32 in a day and that was for the brilliant 'day of hell challenge' GC3RKQ4.

The statistics page informs me that my "best" day was 22 finds which I got driving around the geoart loop at the 2018 Morisset mega. That was a fun day, mostly because of all the familiar faces I kept bumping into at each cache, but my genuine best caching days have been when I've found just one cache or even none.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1