9th International Mathtrade

ECplus3

Just my curiosity: I wonder how long was the longest chain during this trade. Such information can be extracted from the trading lists posted before, but I don't have any idea how to do that easily...

I can get that info posted later tonight. Hopefully. I'm travelling on business right now and may not be able to connect to my home computer.

Got another envelope today from el_rolfo! :)

SENT: (ACASIM) (AVROAIR) (GOLDBUGGIRL) (IMOUTNABOUT x2) (KINI_ONT x3) (LAVAL K-9) (MAMOREB) (PINGOS x3) (PRINCESS TROUBLE x2) (REDWINGRR) (WHERE'SMYMARBLES x2)

STILL TO SEND: (KEEWEE x3)

RECEIVING: (ATLANTAGAL) (AVROAIR) (DRNEAL x2) (EL_ROLFO) (ICE13-333 x2) (IMOUTNABOUT) (KINI_ONT) (LAVAL K-9) (MANU LUQ) (NOSNOW) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES) (THE SMURFINATOR) (WHERE'SMYMARBLES x2) (YANAGI x2)

Received today from The Smurfinator! Thanks!

SENT: (ACASIM) (AVROAIR) (GOLDBUGGIRL) (IMOUTNABOUT x2) (KINI_ONT x3) (LAVAL K-9) (MAMOREB) (PINGOS x3) (PRINCESS TROUBLE x2) (REDWINGRR) (WHERE'SMYMARBLES x2)

STILL TO SEND: (KEEWEE x3)

RECEIVING: (ATLANTAGAL) (AVROAIR) (DRNEAL x2) (EL_ROLFO) (ICE13-333 x2) (IMOUTNABOUT) (KINI_ONT) (LAVAL K-9) (MANU LUQ) (NOSNOW) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES) (THE SMURFINATOR) (WHERE'SMYMARBLES x2) (YANAGI x2)

All Packages sent on 2/4/12.

Sending:

[six Little Spookies x9][Atlantagal x2][Princess Trouble x2][Wheres my Marbles x2]

[ice13-333 x1][geo4907 x1][Pingos x1][The Smurfinator x4][Mauison x2]

[GoldBugGirl x1][steben6 x1][Acasim x1][Avroair x1][Mamoreb x1]

Receiving:

[six Little Spookies x10][Acasim x3][Pingos x5][The Smurfinator x1][Avroair x1]

[ice13-333 x1][E&Cplus3 x1][Murazor x1][GoldBugGirl x1][imoutandabout x2]

UPDATE:

Mamoreb - your package came back in the mail with the postage label missing. I will have to resend on Monday.

I haven't received confirmation on receipt from Avroair (probably busy with the new child - Congrats!) and The Smurfinator.

Still waiting on coin from E&CPlus3.

Last one to scificollector has been recieved, so i´m done. Thanks for the trade, hope that i can participate to another one next time...

Sending: Thoto, drneal, geo4907, mamoreb, pingos, redwingrr, scificollector, steben6 (2)

Recieving: atlantagal, avroair, mauison, pingos, redwingrr, scificollector, six little spookies, the moop along (2)

I´m struggling with knowing which I have received as I somehow managed to delete the email that was sent to me to let me know which coins I would be receiving.....I have received some coins but I think I still have some outstanding, however a lot of folks have posted under their "proper" name and have not included their geocaching name which makes my task even more difficult lol....

I know I have received from sixlittlespookies and Where´s my Marbles... if the rest of you could post or PM with who sent what I would really appreciate it :).... sorry to be a pain...

Sending:

(ACASIM)X2 (ATLANTAGAL)X2 (AVROAIR)X1 (EL_ROLFO)X2 (ICE13-333)X1

(IMOUTNABOUT)X2 (MAMOREB)X2 (MANU LUQ)X1 (MURAZOR)X1(PRINCESS TROUBLE)X2 REDWINGRR)X1

(SCIFICOLLECTOR)X5

(THE FOSSILLADY)X1(THE SMURFINATOR)X1 (WHERESMYMARBLES)X3

Receiving:

(ATLANTAGAL)3X (MAUISON)2X (STEBEN6)3X (LAVAL K-9)4X (THE MOOP ALONG)1X

(IMOUTNABOUT)3X (SCIFFICOLLECTOR)1X (WHERE'MYWARBLES)2X (MAMOREB)2X ](DRNEL)1X (NOSWOW)1X (E&CPLUS3)1X

(AVROAIR)2X (ICE13-333)1X

Still waiting for four shipments, and also three others waiting for my coins.

Edited by pingos

I´m struggling with knowing which I have received as I somehow managed to delete the email that was sent to me to let me know which coins I would be receiving.....I have received some coins but I think I still have some outstanding, however a lot of folks have posted under their "proper" name and have not included their geocaching name which makes my task even more difficult lol....

I know I have received from sixlittlespookies and Where´s my Marbles... if the rest of you could post or PM with who sent what I would really appreciate it :).... sorry to be a pain...

The list of what each person is receiving was not mailed out. It was posted to this thread. You can find it on page 5.

Received the last 3 coins I've been waiting for. I've been in the hospital for the last week, so I'm not sure when they arrived, but they helped make my homecoming a happy one :)

I haven't received confirmation of receipt from avroair, but I believe all coins I sent have arrived at their new homes.

Thanks to everyone for playing and to Chuck for hosting once again.

I'll try to post photos of my new treasures once I feel a little stronger.

THANKS! :wub:

All Coins were mailed today (02/01/2013) :D

Thank you Chuck for running another great Mathtrade!!!

SENDING:

(ATLANTAGAL 2) (GOLDBUGGIRL) (LAVAL K-9)

RECEIVING:

(REDWINGRR) (YANAGI) (THE MOOP ALONG) (MURAZOR)

Received my 1st coin from Murazor.

Received another one from TMA yesterday.

Received the 3rd one from REDWINGRR.

Only waiting for Yanagi, I guess the tag is it worth to wait for, but we could trade tags via the trade manager, too :lol:

Btw I'm glad all my tags made it over the big pond :D

Received the last one with a tiny surprise :) from YANAGI on Saturday.

All trades received and arrived!

The list of what each person is receiving was not mailed out. It was posted to this thread. You can find it on page 5.

ah thanks - I knew I had seen it somewhere -

Received from:

DrNeal

SixlittleSpookies

AtlantaGal

Pingos

TheMoopAlong

Scificollector

Avroair

Acasim

Where´sMyMarbles

not received - Mauison

Received today the last coin, from Yanagi, along with a nice surprise :)

So it's time to post a picture of all the coins I earned in this Mathtrade, which are really GREAT!! And I'm very, very happy to see all them side by side :) There's only one coin missing in the picture (one flower of life geocoin, not sure where I put it) [Found it, and updated the picture]. Thank you all for the trade, and I'll be looking forward for the next one ;)

IMG_4571.jpg

Regarding the coins I sent, I'm only waiting for acknowledgments of reception from Avroair and DRNEAL (coin was sent later).

Cheers,

Antonio

Edited by acasim

Received today the last coin, from Yanagi, along with a nice surprise :)

So it's time to post a picture of all the coins I earned in this Mathtrade, which are really GREAT!! And I'm very, very happy to see all them side by side :) There's only one coin missing in the picture (one flower of life geocoin, not sure where I put it). Thank you all for the trade, and I'll be looking forward for the next one ;)

IMG_4569.jpg

Regarding the coins I sent, I'm only waiting for acknowledgments of reception from Avroair and DRNEAL (coin was sent later).

Cheers,

Antonio

i thought i posted i had received your coin (sprocket coin?)

ILYK

All my Sent packages have arrived. I'm still waiting to receive from TheSmurfinator.

Sent: (ATLANTAGAL), (DRNEAL x2), (ICE13-333), (IMOUTNABOUT), (KEEWEE), (SCIFICOLLECTOR x10), (STEBEN6), (THEFOSSILLADY x3), (THESMURFINATOR x13), (THELEGOFOOL&MISSUS), (WHERESMYMARBLES)

Receiving: (DRNEAL x6), (REDSHOESGIRL x2), (SCIFICOLLECTOR x9), (THEFOSSILLADY x2), (THESMURFINATOR x17).

Just waiting for Pingos to receive their package. With 3 coins inside, I'm sure customs will keep it for awhile... 4-6 week delivery time.

All trades mailed 2/1/13.

SENDING: (DRNEAL x2)(PINGOS x3)(THE MOOP ALONG x3)(PRINCESS TROUBLE x4)(WHERE’SMYMARBLES)(THE SMURFINATOR)(ICE13-333)(STEBEN6)(YANAGI)(REDWINGRR)(MAMOREB)

RECEIVING: (REDWINGRR)(SCIFICOLLECTOR x2)(PINGOS x2)(NUMAKEH x2)(PRINCESS TROUBLE x3)(IMOUTNABOUT)(ACASIM)(SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES)(LAVAL K-9 x2)(WHERE’SMYMARBLES x2)(GOLDBUGGIRL)(EL_ROLFO)

Edited by AtlantaGal

Just waiting for Pingos to receive their package. With 3 coins inside, I'm sure customs will keep it for awhile... 4-6 week delivery time.

All trades mailed 2/1/13.

SENDING: (DRNEAL x2)(PINGOS x3)(THE MOOP ALONG x3)(PRINCESS TROUBLE x4)(WHERE’SMYMARBLES)(THE SMURFINATOR)(ICE13-333)(STEBEN6)(YANAGI)(REDWINGRR)(MAMOREB)

RECEIVING: (REDWINGRR)(SCIFICOLLECTOR x2)(PINGOS x2)(NUMAKEH x2)(PRINCESS TROUBLE x3)(IMOUTNABOUT)(ACASIM)(SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES)(LAVAL K-9 x2)(WHERE’SMYMARBLES x2)(GOLDBUGGIRL)(EL_ROLFO)

Thanks for that info. I was getting worried because I'm still waiting on pingos to receive three coins, as well.

Got a really great package from Avroair :D:D:D

Received all packages, just waiting for the receipt of some packages I've sent.

SENDING: (all coins were sent Feb 21)

(ACASIM) (LAVAL K-9) (NUMAKEH) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (STEBEN6)(THE MOOP ALONG)

RECEIVING:

(AVROAIR x3) (GEO4907) (ACASIM) (DRNEAL) (ATLANTAGAL)

Received from AVROAIR and PRINCESS TROUBLE. Thanks alot.

Sending:

(YANAGI)(THE MOOP ALONG 2x)(AVROAIR 2x)

All done.

Receiving:

(ICE13-333)(AVROAIR)(SCIFICOLLECTOR)(PRINCESS TROUBLE)

All done.

Thank you all very much for the great Mathtrade and thank you E&Cplus3 for organizing.

Received the last of mine today from yanagi...along with a beautiful pathtag! Thanks, Thomas!! :)

Just waiting on avroair and pingos for the ones I sent.

STILL TO SEND: (KEEWEE x3) - Sending this out tomorrow!

Edited by steben6

quote name='pingos' timestamp='1361732210' post='5211810']

Sending:

(ACASIM)X2 (ATLANTAGAL)X2 (AVROAIR)X1 (EL_ROLFO)X2 (ICE13-333)X1

(IMOUTNABOUT)X2 (MAMOREB)X2 (MANU LUQ)X1 (MURAZOR)X1(PRINCESS TROUBLE)X2 REDWINGRR)X1

(SCIFICOLLECTOR)X5

(THE FOSSILLADY)X1(THE SMURFINATOR)X1 (WHERE’SMYMARBLES)X3

Receiving:

(ATLANTAGAL)3X (MAUISON)2X (STEBEN6)3X (LAVAL K-9)4X (THE MOOP ALONG)1X

(IMOUTNABOUT)3X (SCIFFICOLLECTOR)1X (WHERE'MYWARBLES)2X (MAMOREB)2X ](DRNEL)1X (NOSWOW)1X (E&CPLUS3)1X

(AVROAIR)2X (ICE13-333)1X

Still waiting for four shipments, and also three others waiting for my coins.

Got my package from yanagi. It was worth the wait, thanks for the bonus ;)

SENDING:

(ATLANTAGAL x2) (E&CPLUS3) (PINGOS x4) (STEBEN6)

RECEIVING:

(DRNEAL) (GOLDBUGGIRL) (NUMAKEH) (STEBEN6) (THE FOSSILLADY) (THE MOOP ALONG x2) (YANAGI)

Only pingos didn't received their package yet :huh:

Sending:

(ACASIM)X2 (ATLANTAGAL)X2(ICE13-333)X1

(SCIFICOLLECTOR)X5

(THE FOSSILLADY)X1[/s](THE SMURFINATOR)X1 (WHERE’SMYMARBLES)X3

(AVROAIR)X1 (EL_ROLFO)X2

Receiving:

(MAUISON)2X IMOUTNABOUT)3X (SCIFFICOLLECTOR)1X (WHERE'MYWARBLES)2X (MAMOREB)2X ](DRNEL)1X (NOSWOW)1X (E&CPLUS3)1X(AVROAIR)2X (ICE13-333)1X

(ATLANTAGAL)3X

(LAVAL K-9)4X

(THE MOOP ALONG)1X

(STEBEN6)3X

:(:( Still waiting for four shipments with 11 geocoins, and also two others waiting for my coins :(:(

Sending:

(SCIFICOLLECTOR)X5

(AVROAIR)X1 (EL_ROLFO)X2

Receiving:

(MAUISON)2X IMOUTNABOUT)3X (SCIFFICOLLECTOR)1X (WHERE'MYWARBLES)2X (MAMOREB)2X ](DRNEL)1X (NOSWOW)1X (E&CPLUS3)1X(AVROAIR)2X (ICE13-333)1X

(ATLANTAGAL)3X

(LAVAL K-9)4X

(THE MOOP ALONG)1X

(STEBEN6)3X

:(:( Still waiting for four shipments with 11 geocoins, and also two others waiting for my coins :(:(

Check customs

Sending:

(SCIFICOLLECTOR)X5

(AVROAIR)X1 (EL_ROLFO)X2

Receiving:

(ATLANTAGAL)3X

(LAVAL K-9)4X

(THE MOOP ALONG)1X

(STEBEN6)3X

Check customs

Hi, I checked the customs. They can't do anything for me. Only when the package have a trackingcode. :(

Sending:

(SCIFICOLLECTOR)X5

(AVROAIR)X1 (EL_ROLFO)X2

Receiving:

(ATLANTAGAL)3X

(LAVAL K-9)4X

(THE MOOP ALONG)1X

(STEBEN6)3X

Check customs

Hi, I checked the customs. They can't do anything for me. Only when the package have a trackingcode. :(

I'm relieved to see that my package is not the only one you didn't receive. Let's hope that they will all show up in your mailbox at the same time :rolleyes:

Sending:

(SCIFICOLLECTOR)X5

(AVROAIR)X1 (EL_ROLFO)X2

Receiving:

(ATLANTAGAL)3X

(LAVAL K-9)4X

(THE MOOP ALONG)1X

(STEBEN6)3X

Check customs

I'm relieved to see that my package is not the only one you didn't receive. Let's hope that they will all show up in your mailbox at the same time :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed!

Looks like the mathtrade geocoins are definitely lost in the mail. :(

I highly doubt that they are lost. Your country's customs (as well as Germanys) likes to hold onto packages for 6-8 weeks. I wouldn't even consider anything lost until the 10 week mark considering how many coins are in some of those packages.