9th International Mathtrade

ECplus3

I will not be able to confirm receipt of any coins until we get back home next Monday, after the Yuma Mega Event.

SENDING: (ACASIM) (AVROAIR) (GOLDBUGGIRL) (IMOUTNABOUT x2) (KEEWEE x3) (KINI_ONT x3) (LAVAL K-9) (MAMOREB) (PINGOS x3) (PRINCESS TROUBLE x2) (REDWINGRR) (WHERE'SMYMARBLES x2)

RECEIVING: (ATLANTAGAL) (AVROAIR) (DRNEAL x2) (EL_ROLFO) (ICE13-333 x2) (IMOUTNABOUT x3) (KINI_ONT) (LAVAL K-9) (MANU LUQ) (NOSNOW) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES) (THE SMURFINATOR) (WHERE'SMYMARBLES x2) (YANAGI x2)

Thanks, again, Chuck, for all your hard work on the Mathtrade!! :)

I really enjoy the International aspect of the Mathtrade. But I expect the new shipping costs to have a large impact.

Shipping one coin overseas cost $6.55. My average cost per coin was $3.49. But all my coins could have traded overseas. I can't ignore that when I decide on what coins to offer and what coins I'll trade for. It'll mean that it just won't make sense to include some coins as traders. This is awful. Even if Mathtrade doesn't change at all, it will never be the same.

Very sad.

Got all but one mailer sent out today. Waiting until I get home to send out one because I have other coins to put in it before I ship.

Total shipping was $51.35 for an average of $2.70 per coin. I don't mean to step on any toes (which means I probably will, and that really, really is NOT my intent) - but I just consider the shipping a small amount added to the cost of each of the coins I get. I shipped for as little as $2.07 and as much as $12.15 (for an evelope with three heavy coins going overseas).

Since over half of the people with whom I normally trade coins are international, I would hate to see the math trade run for US coiners only. I am not rich, by any stretch of the imagination, but I consider the cost of shipping just part of the trade. There are so many awesome coins that are made overseas and I can't get many of them without having my coining friends in other countries.

I don't like the increase in shipping any more than anybody else, but it is what it is, and I would really hate to see that become an issue in deciding whether the next math trade is open to everybody.

Just my humble opinion and, once again, I am not trying to cause angst or step on toes. Please don't yell at me.

Well said, I share the same opinion ;)

Mailed all my trades today, each along with a little lagniappe (bonus). Yesterday I received two beautiful coins honoring a darling bunny who was very much loved!

Sent: (LAVAL K-9) (DRNEAL) (ATLANTAGAL) (SCIFICOLLECTOR)

Receiving: (NUMAKEH) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (NOSNOW) (STEBEN6)

I also would hate to see international trades excluded, but I have very few coins to offer. I can understand how expensive it could get for those with a lot of trades.

I shipped everything out on Friday, Feb. 1:

acasim

AtlantaGal

Avroair

drneal

El_Rolfo

geo4907

Mauison

NOSNOW

The Moop Along

Where'sMyMarbles

I'm looking forward to receiving from:

AtlantaGal (3) rcvd 2-4-13

Avroair (1) rcvd 2-1-13

drneal (1) rcvd 2-4-13

imoutnabout (1) rcvd 2-5-13

mamoreb (1)

Pingos (2)

scificollector (2)

steben6 (2)

Thoto (1)

Received a coin today from Imoutandabout

All trades mailed 2/1/13.

SENDING: (DRNEAL x2)(PINGOS x3)(THE MOOP ALONG x3)(PRINCESS TROUBLE x4)(WHERE’SMYMARBLES)(THE SMURFINATOR)(ICE13-333)(STEBEN6)(YANAGI)(REDWINGRR)(MAMOREB)

RECEIVING: (REDWINGRR)(SCIFICOLLECTOR x2)(PINGOS x2)(NUMAKEH x2)(PRINCESS TROUBLE x3)(IMOUTNABOUT)(ACASIM)(SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES)(LAVAL K-9 x2)(WHERE’SMYMARBLES x2)(GOLDBUGGIRL)(EL_ROLFO)

Won't be able to confirm any other coins received till I return home on Friday.

All Packages sent on 2/4/12.

Sending:

[six Little Spookies x9][Atlantagal x2][Princess Trouble x2][Wheres my Marbles x2]

[ice13-333 x1][geo4907 x1][Pingos x1][The Smurfinator x4][Mauison x2]

[GoldBugGirl x1][steben6 x1][Acasim x1][Avroair x1][Mamoreb x1]

Receiving:

[six Little Spookies x10][Acasim x3][Pingos x5][The Smurfinator x1][Avroair x1]

[ice13-333 x1][E&Cplus3 x1][Murazor x1][GoldBugGirl x1][imoutandabout x2]

[nosnow x1][redwingrr x1][yanagi x1]

Edited by scificollector

Packages received from PrincessTrouble and Redwingrr

SENDING: (DRNEAL x2)(PINGOS x3)(THE MOOP ALONG x3)(PRINCESS TROUBLE x4)(WHERE’SMYMARBLES)(THE SMURFINATOR)(ICE13-333)(STEBEN6)(YANAGI)(REDWINGRR)(MAMOREB)

RECEIVING: (REDWINGRR)(SCIFICOLLECTOR x2)(PINGOS x2)(NUMAKEH x2)(PRINCESS TROUBLE x3)(IMOUTNABOUT)(ACASIM)(SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES)(LAVAL K-9 x2)(WHERE’SMYMARBLES x2)(GOLDBUGGIRL)(EL_ROLFO)

Got a couple more packages over the last two days: scificollector's and RedShoesGirl's!

Sent: (ATLANTAGAL), (DRNEAL x2), (ICE13-333), (IMOUTNABOUT), (KEEWEE), (SCIFICOLLECTOR x10), (STEBEN6), (THEFOSSILLADY x3), (THESMURFINATOR x13), (THELEGOFOOL&MISSUS), (WHERESMYMARBLES)

Receiving: (DRNEAL x6), (REDSHOESGIRL x2), (SCIFICOLLECTOR x9), (THEFOSSILLADY x2), (THESMURFINATOR x17)

All packages sent on: 2-6-2013

Sending:

(ACASIM)X2 (ATLANTAGAL)X2 (AVROAIR)X1 (EL_ROLFO)X2 (ICE13-333)X1

(IMOUTNABOUT)X2 (MAMOREB)X2 (MANU LUQ)X1 (MURAZOR)X1

(PRINCESS TROUBLE)X2 REDWINGRR)X1 (SCIFICOLLECTOR)X5

(THE FOSSILLADY)X1 (THE SMURFINATOR)X1 (WHERESMYMARBLES)X3

Receiving: :):):)

(ATLANTAGAL)3X (MAUISON)2X (STEBEN6)3X (LAVAL K-9)4X (THE MOOP ALONG)1X (IMOUTNABOUT)3X

(SCIFFICOLLECTOR)1X (WHERE'MYWARBLES)2X (MAMOREB)2X ](DRNEL)1X (NOSWOW)1X (E&CPLUS3)1X

(AVROAIR)2X (ICE13-333)1X :):):)

Edited by pingos

I shipped everything out on Friday, Feb. 1:

acasim

AtlantaGal

Avroair

drneal

El_Rolfo

geo4907

Mauison

NOSNOW

The Moop Along

Where'sMyMarbles

I'm looking forward to receiving from:

AtlantaGal (3) rcvd 2-4-13

Avroair (1) rcvd 2-1-13

drneal (1) rcvd 2-4-13

imoutnabout (1) rcvd 2-5-13

mamoreb (1)

Pingos (2)

scificollector (2) rcvd 2-7-13

steben6 (2) rcvd 2-7-13

Thoto (1) rcvd 2-7-13

All Packages sent on 2/4/12.

Sending:

[six Little Spookies x9][Atlantagal x2][Princess Trouble x2][Wheres my Marbles x2]

[ice13-333 x1][geo4907 x1][Pingos x1][The Smurfinator x4][Mauison x2]

[GoldBugGirl x1][steben6 x1][Acasim x1][Avroair x1][Mamoreb x1]

Receiving:

[six Little Spookies x10][Acasim x3][Pingos x5][The Smurfinator x1][Avroair x1]

[ice13-333 x1][E&Cplus3 x1][Murazor x1][GoldBugGirl x1][imoutandabout x2]

[nosnow x1][redwingrr x1][yanagi x1]

Edited by scificollector

Received packages today from ScifiCollector, WheresMyMarbles and SixLittleSpookies

No new packages for me today, but I see some of those I mailed have arrived.

Sent: (ATLANTAGAL), (DRNEAL x2), (ICE13-333), (IMOUTNABOUT), (KEEWEE), (SCIFICOLLECTOR x10), (STEBEN6), (THEFOSSILLADY x3), (THESMURFINATOR x13), (THELEGOFOOL&MISSUS), (WHERESMYMARBLES)

Receiving: (DRNEAL x6), (REDSHOESGIRL x2), (SCIFICOLLECTOR x9), (THEFOSSILLADY x2), (THESMURFINATOR x17)

SENT: (ACASIM) (AVROAIR) (GOLDBUGGIRL) (IMOUTNABOUT x2) (KINI_ONT x3) (LAVAL K-9) (MAMOREB) (PINGOS x3) (PRINCESS TROUBLE x2) (REDWINGRR) (WHERE'SMYMARBLES x2)

STILL TO SEND: (KEEWEE x3)

RECEIVING: (ATLANTAGAL) (AVROAIR) (DRNEAL x2) (EL_ROLFO) (ICE13-333 x2) (IMOUTNABOUT x3) (KINI_ONT) (LAVAL K-9) (MANU LUQ) (NOSNOW) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES) (THE SMURFINATOR) (WHERE'SMYMARBLES x2) (YANAGI x2)

Will confirm any I have received by Tuesday.

4 envelopes waited for me from the last few days!

Sending:

(PRINCESS TROUBLE)(PINGOS x2)(DRNEAL x2)(IMOUTNABOUT)(MURAZOR)(AVROAIR)

All posted Feb 4th.

39$ for 8 coin, or 4.75$ each, with a record of 13$ for shipping 1x Tengwar to the US.

Receiving:

(ATLANTAGAL)(PINGOS x2)(SCIFICOLLECTOR)(THE FOSSILLADY)(ICE13-333)(STEBEN6)(IMOUTNABOUT)

Edited by mamoreb

The first of mine arrived today - 3 mailers waiting for me at work :)

Thanks for the pathtag Ted :) :)

SENDING: (All 3 packages were posted 04 Feb 2013)

(E&CPLUS3 x4) (AVROAIR x1) (MAUISON x2)

RECEIVING:

(ACASIM x2) (AVROAIR x1) (KINI_ONT x1) (SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES x1) (STEBEN6 x3)

Edited by keewee

The Fossillady - 2 :D. (I thought the train was a four coin set that I would be receiving, but I see it's just the one of four. My mistake. No worries.)

Yeah - I had that problem a couple of trades ago where I confused the word set for being full set, but was actual edition name! Man I lost out on that one! (One word would have made it clear, using "set edition" rather than just "set") So I feel your pain on that one.

Received packages today from Laval K-9, GoldBugGirl, Acasim & El_Rolfo

All packages sent Wed 2-6-2013

Sending:

(steben6 X2)(acasim X3)(Avroair X2)(El Rolfo)(Pingos X2)(The smurfinator)(AtlantaGal X2)

Receiving:

(Six Little Spookies)(Pingos) (Pingos X2)(The smurfinator)(Princess Trouble)(drneal)(scificollectorX2)(AtlantaGal)(steben6 X2)(imoutnabout)

Received a coin from Pingos today, but I think I should be getting two more. An email has been sent.