steben6 - 2

SixLittleSpookies - 1

Murazor - 2

E&CPlus3 - 2

mamoreb - 1

Thesmurfinator - 1

El_Rolfo - 1

The Fossillady - 2

I should be able to get these all in the mail by Saturday.

All trades mailed 2/1/13.

SENDING: (DRNEAL x2)(PINGOS x3)(THE MOOP ALONG x3)(PRINCESS TROUBLE x4)(WHERE’SMYMARBLES)(THE SMURFINATOR)(ICE13-333)(STEBEN6)(YANAGI)(REDWINGRR)(MAMOREB)

RECEIVING: (REDWINGRR)(SCIFICOLLECTOR x2)(PINGOS x2)(NUMAKEH x2)(PRINCESS TROUBLE x3)(IMOUTNABOUT)(ACASIM)(SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES)(LAVAL K-9 x2)(WHERE’SMYMARBLES x2)(GOLDBUGGIRL)(EL_ROLFO)

All packages were sent today :)

SENDING:

(KEEWEE x2)(MAUISON x3)(E&CPLUS3)(AVROAIR x3)(YANAGI)(ATLANTAGAL)(THE SMURFINATOR)(SCIFICOLLECTOR x3)(DRNEAL)(MURAZOR)

RECEIVING:

(WHERE’SMYMARBLES x3)(AVROAIR x3)(STEBEN6)(PRINCESS TROUBLE)(DRNEAL x5)(SCIFICOLLECTOR)(THE FOSSILLADY)(PINGOS x2)(THE MOOP ALONG)(YANAGI)(KINI_ONT)(MAUISON)

I really would like to add our new Pathtag into the packages that I have to send. I got an email that they were shipped today and should arrive within 5-10 days. Please, if you get a package from me and don't want to wait for the extra just let me know and I will send the package immediately!

SENDING:

(ACASIM) (LAVAL K-9) (NUMAKEH) (SCIFICOLLECTOR) (STEBEN6)(THE MOOP ALONG)

RECEIVING:

(AVROAIR x3) (GEO4907) (ACASIM) (DRNEAL) (ATLANTAGAL)

I really would like to add our new Pathtag into the packages that I have to send. I got an email that they were shipped today and should arrive within 5-10 days. Please, if you get a package from me and don't want to wait for the extra just let me know and I will send the package immediately!

SENDING:

RECEIVING:

I can wait as long as you'd like.

TMA

SENDING:

RECEIVING:

TMA

Ditto ;)

SENDING:

RECEIVING:

TMA

Ditto ;)

The same with me :anibad:

Sending:

pingos -3

Princess Trouble -1

E&CPlus3 - 1

AtlantaGal - 1

avroair - 2

scificollector - 2

redwingrr - 1

mamoreb - 1

steben6 - 1

Where'sMyMarbles - 1 (Will hand deliver when I see you again) :P

3 International packages

6 Domestic

$37.87 total

I will receive 19 coins total, so for this trade I averaged paying $1.99 for each new coin.

The new postal rates will definitely affect my want list in the future. I'd hate to see the Math Trade eliminated, or offered only to those in the US, but I do have a limit on how much I can spend on coins. So instead of offering up a trader I don't want for just anything different, I'll be saving it for a coin I really do want.

I'm looking forward to those mailers arriving in my box!

SENDING:

RECEIVING:

Of course I'll wait! Thanks for asking!

Sending:

(ACASIM)X2 (ATLANTAGAL)X2 (AVROAIR)X1 (EL_ROLFO)X2 (ICE13-333)X1

(IMOUTNABOUT)X2 (MAMOREB)X2 (MANU LUQ)X1 (MURAZOR)X1

(PRINCESS TROUBLE)X2 REDWINGRR)X1 (SCIFICOLLECTOR)X5

(THE FOSSILLADY)X1 (THE SMURFINATOR)X1 (WHERE’SMYMARBLES)X3

Receiving:

(ATLANTAGAL)3X (MAUISON)2X (STEBEN6)3X (LAVAL K-9)4X (THE MOOP ALONG)1X (IMOUTNABOUT)3X

(SCIFFICOLLECTOR)1X (WHERE'MYWARBLES)2X (MAMOREB)2X (DRNEL)1X (NOSWOW)1X (E&CPLUS3)1X

(AVROAIR)2X (ICE13-333)1X

The packages were sent today :)

SENDING:

(ATLANTAGAL x2) (E&CPLUS3) (PINGOS x4) (STEBEN6)

RECEIVING:

(DRNEAL) (GOLDBUGGIRL) (NUMAKEH) (STEBEN6) (THE FOSSILLADY) (THE MOOP ALONG x2) (YANAGI)

Total shipping cost: $15 not bad at all ;)

Not bad! I have payd 50$ shipping costs!

I got all of my in the mail on Saturday. Total cost for the six packages was 21.55.

Sent 02/02/13 = AVROAIR, E&CPLUS3, GOLDBUGGIRL, PINGOS, SCIFICOLLECTOR, STEBEN6

Waiting = THE MOOP ALONG (x2), MAUISON (x3), PRINCESS TROUBLE

Thanks Chuck for the putting on the the Math trade.

On a side note it does seam a little odd to say it will be only a US trade when the orginzer of the trade is not from the US.

On a side note it does seam a little odd to say it will be only a US trade when the orginzer of the trade is not from the US.

I never said THAT. I said I would only participate in a US-only one. My trading days internationally are done thanks to the USPS. My shipping for the Math Trade... slightly less than $58!

posted elsewhere...

got most of my mathtrade coins in the mail friday...rates...

issaquah, wa USA 2.1oz - $2.07

trenton, nj 8.9oz - $3.09

apple valley, ca 3.5oz - $2.24

issaquah, wa 2.8oz - $2.07

spain 1.5oz - $6.55

netherlands 1.2oz - $6.55

poland 3.8oz - $9.45

canada 2.5oz - $7.35

germany 1.9oz - $6.55

portugal 10.6oz - $14.90

------------------------------

$64.42

3 left to send...they go out tomorrow

ILYK

I never said THAT. I said I would only participate in a US-only one. My trading days internationally are done thanks to the USPS. My shipping for the Math Trade... slightly less than $58!

It cost some of us overseas that much several MathTrades ago and that was for significantly less packages than you sent, so it ain't that bad! My 6 or 7 packages in MathTrade7 cost me upwards of $80 to post.

My 3 packages to USA/Canada this time cost me approx $US28 today. (each package cost the same amount - whether it had 1 or 4 coins in it, any more than 4 and the cost would have started to go up).

I wonder if there is a way to set up the MathTrade where you can elect to ship internationally, or just domestically and so your coins on offer will only be available to those in the same country as you if you choose domestic only? Chuck?

Edited by keewee

Sending:

(PRINCESS TROUBLE)(PINGOS x2)(DRNEAL x2)(IMOUTNABOUT)(MURAZOR)(AVROAIR)

All posted Feb 4th.

39$ for 8 coin, or 4.75$ each, with a record of 13$ for shipping 1x Tengwar to the US.

Receiving:

(ATLANTAGAL)(PINGOS x2)(SCIFICOLLECTOR)(THE FOSSILLADY)(ICE13-333)(STEBEN6)(IMOUTNABOUT)

Just a quick note - A lot has happened since I signed up for this mathtrade - the biggest of which was that we decided to move house - crazy timing I know but we are currently running backwards and forwards from the coast to our new inland property with car fulls of stuff... I also have no internet at home now - nightmare!!

Anyway the upshot of it all is that it may be wednesday before I can get the coins sorted and packaged ready for posting and it may be Thursday before they get posted - I will have access to the post at my "old" address for another couple of months so do not panic that you don´t have my new address - main reason that I posted is to apologise for the delay in posting...

Received a coin today from Imoutandabout

All trades mailed 2/1/13.

SENDING: (DRNEAL x2)(PINGOS x3)(THE MOOP ALONG x3)(PRINCESS TROUBLE x4)(WHERE’SMYMARBLES)(THE SMURFINATOR)(ICE13-333)(STEBEN6)(YANAGI)(REDWINGRR)(MAMOREB)

RECEIVING: (REDWINGRR)(SCIFICOLLECTOR x2)(PINGOS x2)(NUMAKEH x2)(PRINCESS TROUBLE x3)(IMOUTNABOUT)(ACASIM)(SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES)(LAVAL K-9 x2)(WHERE’SMYMARBLES x2)(GOLDBUGGIRL)(EL_ROLFO)

Sent all my outgoing packages in the mail today (4 Feb). It cost $32.41 for 11 packages.

Sent: (ATLANTAGAL), (DRNEAL x2), (ICE13-333), (IMOUTNABOUT), (KEEWEE), (SCIFICOLLECTOR x10), (STEBEN6), (THEFOSSILLADY x3), (THESMURFINATOR x13), (THELEGOFOOL&MISSUS), (WHERESMYMARBLES)

Receiving: (DRNEAL x6), (REDSHOESGIRL x2), (SCIFICOLLECTOR x9), (THEFOSSILLADY x2), (THESMURFINATOR x17)

Edited by Six Little Spookies

Got my Nature's Compass Day-Glo BN LE from AtlantaGal today and it's beautiful!!! Thank you!

All sent 2/1/13: (my shipping cost was $27.93!)

(SCIFICOLLECTOR)

(THE FOSSILLADY)

(NUMAKEH)

(ICE13-333)

(ATLANTAGAL)

(THE MOOP ALONG) x2

(MURAZOR)

receiving:

(ICE13-333)

(IMOUTNABOUT)

(EL_ROLFO)

(E&CPLUS3)

(STEBEN6)

(ATLANTAGAL)

(THE SMURFINATOR)

(PINGOS)

edited to correct shipping cost

Edited by redwingrr

Got all but one mailer sent out today. Waiting until I get home to send out one because I have other coins to put in it before I ship.

Total shipping was $51.35 for an average of $2.70 per coin. I don't mean to step on any toes (which means I probably will, and that really, really is NOT my intent) - but I just consider the shipping a small amount added to the cost of each of the coins I get. I shipped for as little as $2.07 and as much as $12.15 (for an evelope with three heavy coins going overseas).

Since over half of the people with whom I normally trade coins are international, I would hate to see the math trade run for US coiners only. I am not rich, by any stretch of the imagination, but I consider the cost of shipping just part of the trade. There are so many awesome coins that are made overseas and I can't get many of them without having my coining friends in other countries.

I don't like the increase in shipping any more than anybody else, but it is what it is, and I would really hate to see that become an issue in deciding whether the next math trade is open to everybody.

Just my humble opinion and, once again, I am not trying to cause angst or step on toes. Please don't yell at me.