9th International Mathtrade

ECplus3

Hi everyone,

It is that time of year again!

I have created a new gmail account for this year's mathtrade to handle all the communications. If you are interested in joining, please send your info to:

mathtrade9@gmail.com.

I will need your:

- Caching Name

- Real Name

- FULL Mailing Address

- Email Address...appropriate time).

email sent but no reply - too late to play?

Does anyone else have this issue on the spreadsheet......

It looks like I am on one line, but I am really on the previous line....Example: It looks like I am on line 100, but I'm really on 99.

???

It has aleays looked like that for me.... thought it was my eyes (just kidding yes the same and in the past ones as well)

Hi everyone,

It is that time of year again!

I have created a new gmail account for this year's mathtrade to handle all the communications. If you are interested in joining, please send your info to:

mathtrade9@gmail.com.

I will need your:

- Caching Name

- Real Name

- FULL Mailing Address

- Email Address...appropriate time).

email sent but no reply - too late to play?

Still waiting too!

Sorry to be such a newb but I have never used spreadsheets before - I THINK I have entered my coins - I used the link for the data entry form - but I can´t seem to view the list. Is it not viewable until the entries are finished or am I missing something....I can see where it says "form" at the top and a number which keeps going up so I assume that is the number of entries on the spreadsheet but it is greyed out....

thesmurfinators, your coins are in the spreadsheet, no problem. But you should be able to see the spreadsheet.

I'm not sure where you're seeing "form" and a number. There's a separate link to the spreadsheet file. When you first open it, you'll be on a page with "Current Phase: Phase 1 - Coin Submission" is written in large red letters. To see the list of coins, look all the way at the bottom of your browser. You should be able to click "COIN SHEET" (in very light grey).

Hope this helps!

Was looking at the coins and wondering where the sort button is for the sheet? The cacher name column needs to be sorted!

I'll do the sorting once the coins are in. Strange things happen when people try to sort while others are entering coins.

Someone has a Rackateer coin in there. That shouldn't be in there as those were promotional coins for a contest and not personal trade stock!

I'm not sure what the Rackateer coin is. But if it was won in a contest, it should be the holder's coin to do with as they please. Please correct me if there is something I am missing here.

Just want to be sure - we have until 9:00 Eastern Standard Time (or 6:00 in California) on Saturday, Jan 12th, to get our coins in? I'm not going to be able to get mine in until Saturday and want to be sure what the cut-off will be?

We have had a few late joiners, so I am going to bump the deadlines back by 1 day to Sunday at 9:00pm Eastern. (that means you won't have to divide your attention between your coins and the Packers/49ers game on Saturday night. :))

I'm not sure what the Rackateer coin is. But if it was won in a contest, it should be the holder's coin to do with as they please. Please correct me if there is something I am missing here.

It is a coin that was free to get but to get it one had to promise to let it travel within 10 days.

I'm not sure what the Rackateer coin is. Please correct me if there is something I am missing here.

It was a John Grissom & Groundspeak promotion (you know, like the jeep travel bugs). The coins were to be activated, given a goal and placed into caches where finders could win prizes. There's a thread in this forum in fact. They are not to be in collections, sold or traded.

I recieved 2 of the Racketeer coins. Contact the people that sent them out if you want to complain.

Then you should have activated it and put it into a cache like you agreed to do when you signed up to receive one. That coin has no business in the trade, period.

I did activate the other one. I haven't been caching much so it hasn't been released yet.

If it is that big of a deal I will remove it.