Change Driving Directions

Carol&Stuart

|I've never seen a cache with driving directions. I have seen some saying for example; It's easier if you come from the south. I honestly wouldn't bother with it, I'm sure if cachers aren't familiar with the area the could figure it out by looking at the cache map. Also remember that you cant have effetive driving directions because you don't know where everyone will start. I might start in a another city, but someone else might start from a cache 3 block to the north or I could start from my house across the street.

|I've never seen a cache with driving directions. I have seen some saying for example; It's easier if you come from the south. I honestly wouldn't bother with it, I'm sure if cachers aren't familiar with the area the could figure it out by looking at the cache map. Also remember that you cant have effetive driving directions because you don't know where everyone will start. I might start in a another city, but someone else might start from a cache 3 block to the north or I could start from my house across the street.

It's in the box underneath the coordinates:

Print:

printer.png No Logs 5 Logs 10 Logs car.pngDriving Directions

Clicking on it gives me this:

Google Maps driving directions

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol