Sell me your Venture

A few days later I bought a new Mag 315 for 115.00 on sale/rebate, just to hold me until I get my Rino 120 that I preordered from TvNav. At the time the Venture was priced in my range. I was going to sell the Mag 315 when I got the Rino, but I like it alot and will keep it for backup/loaner icon_razz.gif

A few days later I bought a new Mag 315 for 115.00 on sale/rebate, just to hold me until I get my Rino 120 that I preordered from TvNav. At the time the Venture was priced in my range. I was going to sell the Mag 315 when I got the Rino, but I like it alot and will keep it for backup/loaner icon_razz.gif

My Venture and my kids yellow seem to be about equal, and more than good enough for what we do. This thread has been beat to death earlier, and from what I got out of it then, a lot depends on how you hold it. REALLY. Study the differences between the Quadrifiliar Helix and Horizontal Patch antennas for more info.

Mike. KD9KC.

El Paso, Texas.

Citizens of this land may own guns. Not to threaten their neighbors, but to ensure themselves of liberty and freedom.

They are not assault weapons anymore... they are HOMELAND DEFENSE WEAPONS!

Update: Well I since bought the M315 and changed my mind about getting a Rhino. My brother got a Legend. I ended up with a Meridian Gold and I'm very pleased with it. My brothers can't lock on in areas we use it most (woods) he likes mine better. The Gold will always keep a good lock at sats his can't. He sold it last month and bought a Sportrak Pro which he loves....

NT