You Are Here seeking new officers

We've noticed that we're getting a little bit behind in reviewing You Are Here waymarks. There are only 3 of us actively doing so, and we get a little bit behind, what with "real life" and everything. We'd like to add one or two more officers. Anyone interested? If so, post something slightly more enthusiastic than, "Yeah, sure."

I'd be interested having a few such waymarks under my belt. I'm retired & have taken an interest in Waymarking so could offer my time quite freely. I have access to the Internet both at home & generally in the bush when travelling. I say generally as not all of Australia has mobile phone/internet access however you move in & out of such locations. The telco I'm with has the largest coverage range.

We've noticed that we're getting a little bit behind in reviewing You Are Here waymarks. There are only 3 of us actively doing so, and we get a little bit behind, what with "real life" and everything. We'd like to add one or two more officers. Anyone interested? If so, post something slightly more enthusiastic than, "Yeah, sure."

I'm responsible for part of the backlog, happy to join and help.