make my bike a trackible

Lexmarks567

Allot of caches have numbers on there cars etc so you if you spot it on the road you can discover it. I want to do that with my bicycle. Some cachers don't use a travelbug sticker just a tracking number on the car. How do I do this? Do I just by a travelbug type sticker that would go on a cars back window then just use sticky letters and numbers to copy the tracking number on the bike frame?

The smallest TB sticker that Groundspeak sells is 3.25” x 1.25". Is there a spot on your frame where a sticker that size would fit?

I've also seen people attache TB tags to their vehicles. On a bicycle, you might need to bend the TB tag into a curve to fit the curve of the frame, but it might make a nice emblem on your bikes head tube.

Another option might be to get a larger sticker, cut the tracking number off it, and use just the tracking number on your bicycle. Or you could buy a TB tag and use regular alpha-numeric stickers to put the tracking number on your bicycle. Either way, people might not recognize the tracking number without the TB logo for what it is. Adding the phrase "Trackable at Geocaching.com" might help with that.

NOBODY is going to see that tiny little sticker on your bike. :(

Purchase a Trackable of your choice, and have a custom cycling jersey made (you could do this with an ordinary t-shirt and a sharpie) with the TB icon and number on it.

Or, maybe something like a pin-on race number?

Websites like zazzle will make costome shirts, bumper stickers, shoes etc. for you. I have a TB t-shirt I often wear to events etc. from zazzle. It has a QR code for the tracking number, and the travel bug logo, the back has my geocaching name in a cool font. Of course, you have to insure you are within the allowed use of the copyright for the travle bug logo. Basicaly, for personal use (not for sale), and low volume (less than 5) Groundspeak will let you use the logo for free (if I recal the detials correctly, you should check for yourself).

NOBODY is going to see that tiny little sticker on your bike. :(

Purchase a Trackable of your choice, and have a custom cycling jersey made (you could do this with an ordinary t-shirt and a sharpie) with the TB icon and number on it.

Or, maybe something like a pin-on race number?

I have been thinking of getting a T-shirt or sweatshirt with a trackable on it...depends how much you want to spend. My thought was one front and back to increase the chance of being discovered!