Loading individual GPX Files

Team Lankidden

Our GPS unit of choice is an iPad 2, via the GeoCaching App plus ViewRanger Mapping App, which works well for us.

Today I wanted to FTF on half a dozen newly posted Caches, but it was too early to include and download them as part of a PQ, so I downloaded individual GPX files for each Cache and successfully imported each file as a POI into Viewranger. What I couldn't work out was how to send or import the GPX files to our iPad. The iTunes interface doesn't seem to supply any options, so as the iPad is linked to our GeoCaching UserName, and picks up PQ files as they are created, what is the procedure for importing individual GPX files.

Many thanks

Team Lankidden

PS Successfully located all five newly placed Caches with Viewranger and paper files, but was only second TF ! !

Too early for a PQ? :blink:

PQ's have Placed During setting where you can select a date placed, of either during the last week, month or year. Or use specific dates range...

I keep one set up for placed during the last week, and run as and when needed to get new caches before they appear in my regular PQs.

Edited by Bear and Ragged