Looking for used Etrex Venture

I'm looking for a used Etrex Venture. It doesn't have to be cosmetically perfect, although I would like the display to be unscratched. Manual and pc data cable also preferred, but NOT NECESSARY.

Willing to pay reasonable price based on condition and accessories included.

Greg

N 39° 54.705'

W 77° 33.137'

and hopefully not the same one.

My Venture grew legs about six weeks back and I'd secretly hoped that having my name, email, and phone on the boot screen would send it back to me (I was debating about starting a thread about what sort of reward to offer)

Anyway, gnbrotz... You've been caching long enough now to know the drill.

You must already have an eTrex compatible data-cable or it wouldn't be optional (My way of thinking)

This thread reminded me of my loss and I just wanted to vent.

Yes, for those keeping score this was the THIRD GPS unit that has grown legs this year. Vista-Venture-Basic my luck with the eTrex line is on par with my luck in love....but we won't go there..

To a Magellan Meridian unit - I was going to keep my Venture as a backup but when my domestic manager saw the price ... icon_eek.gif

I've had the unit for a year, it's in good shape - no scratches that I can remember off the top of my head - manual - cable - POI CD-ROM. I have no idea how to price it. Checked eBay (I HATE that place) and they're going from $60-160.

Let me know here or email teamcnjc@earthlink.net.

-Craig/TeamCNJC

... Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--

I took off through the thorns, chest high, ...

To a Magellan Meridian unit - I was going to keep my Venture as a backup but when my domestic manager saw the price ... icon_eek.gif

I've had the unit for a year, it's in good shape - no scratches that I can remember off the top of my head - manual - cable - POI CD-ROM. I have no idea how to price it. Checked eBay (I HATE that place) and they're going from $60-160.

Let me know here or email teamcnjc@earthlink.net.

-Craig/TeamCNJC

... Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--

I took off through the thorns, chest high, ...