hand icon

polyty

yesterday my map worked. today when i went to load some caches into my GPS, the "arrow" icon i normally click on the cache, on the map has turned into a little hand, and I can't bring up the cache data to load onto my GPS. I know the answer is going to make me blush, but can anyone straighten me out ? and get my arrow back.

thank you

yesterday my map worked. today when i went to load some caches into my GPS, the "arrow" icon i normally click on the cache, on the map has turned into a little hand, and I can't bring up the cache data to load onto my GPS. I know the answer is going to make me blush, but can anyone straighten me out ? and get my arrow back.

thank you

You are going to have to give us a little more info if you want a meaningful answer. Which map, the GC site or the GPS? Are you using a Mac or PC? What browser are you using? Have you tried logging out then back in (site, browser and GPS)? What map set are you using? What GPS do you have? While I think I know some of the answers it's best not to guess.

Details, details, the devil is in the details! :rolleyes:

thank you

You are going to have to give us a little more info if you want a meaningful answer. Which map, the GC site or the GPS? Are you using a Mac or PC? What browser are you using? Have you tried logging out then back in (site, browser and GPS)? What map set are you using? What GPS do you have? While I think I know some of the answers it's best not to guess.

Details, details, the devil is in the details! :rolleyes:

More details? It's a well known problem that people have been complaining about for over six months. Today, it happened to me for the first time and I understand the frustration. A bunch of icons on the map and nothing happens when I click on them.

GSAK to the rescue...