GSAK Web site down?

larryc43230

I haven't been able to access the GSAK Web site since sometime early this morning. My Web browser gives me a "Server not found" message, and the GSAK application is throwing errors when I try to do anything requiring access to the GSAK mothership. I would ask this question on the GSAK message board, but I can't access that, either. :blink:

I haven't noticed any problems accessing other Web sites all day. I've rebooted my cable modem and router to hopefully resolve any DNS issues, but that didn't help any.

Anybody else having trouble accessing the GSAK Web site, or is it just me?

--Larry

Yea, there was a glitch with the dedicated server

Should be back up and running now :D

Looks like the glitch is back, I'm once again unable to access the GSAK server. Firefox is throwing up a "Server not found" error.

--Larry

Seems up to me.

The site re-entered the realm of the InterWebs about an hour ago.

--Larry

I'm having the same problems. It started with the appearance of a corrupt database. This continued even though I restored it to a database written by another computer which didn't have the problems.

I deleted all of GSAK on this computer but then I found I couldn't access GSAK.net to download a clean version of GSAK.

I do hope it will be up and running soon.