Appropriate Swag?

A while back my friends and I would make "Insult Stars", they are origami stars, that when unfolded, reveal insults. Most of them are quite funny and are meant to be satirical. Below is a sample of some of the PG insults. My question is, if they were in a baggie labeled as "Insult Stars" would this be considered to be "family friendly"?

Go ahead, tell me everything you know, I've got 10 seconds.

How did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open?

Sure, I've seen people like you before - but I had to pay an admission.

All day I thought of you... I was at the zoo.

I heard that you went to the haunted house and they offered you a job.

and my favorite: I'm not antisocial, I just don't like you.

Seems OK for swag. I don't personally find them funny, though.

I agree with you. The only thing I find funny is that the OP's profile comes back to another user name. How does that work and why? :unsure:

I changed my username, but not sure how to change my forums username

I changed my user name back when we had to go through a different process than what we have now.

Back on topic, your swag seems more like insults than something funny. I don't think that my kids would like the insulting part, but the art sounds interesting. :)

I guess I'm the only one that thinks this is a terrible idea. As a parent, if one of my children picked up one of these and read it, I would be quite upset. With all the "bullying awareness" going on in my country after a few teens have taken their lives recently due to being bullied, I think this simply adds fuel to the fire. "It was supposed to be funny" but it seldom is for the child that the insult is aimed at. Yes, the star "craft" seems unique and imaginative, but do you think you could write something else in it?

I guess I'm the only one that thinks this is a terrible idea. As a parent, if one of my children picked up one of these and read it, I would be quite upset. With all the "bullying awareness" going on in my country after a few teens have taken their lives recently due to being bullied, I think this simply adds fuel to the fire. "It was supposed to be funny" but it seldom is for the child that the insult is aimed at. Yes, the star "craft" seems unique and imaginative, but do you think you could write something else in it?

Thanks, this is why I asked the question. The bullying side didn't occur to me. I find witty insults funny, but I wasn't sure if others would find them offensive.

Thanks, this is why I asked the question. The bullying side didn't occur to me. I find witty insults funny, but I wasn't sure if others would find them offensive.

If you're going to do jokes, how about some more neutral ones? There's already so much negativity in the world.