are geocachers getting soft?

ving

I am not a full on cacher myself, its just yet another hobby to fill in time but i have 2 caches myself. one is in a back wall, is a "small" in size and is dead easy to find if you are looking for it. the other is a Micro (film canister) in a bush setting just off a road in suburbia that is well hidden in easy terrain.I have given this one a difficulty of 4 (terrain is a 2) because it is well hidden, its coordinates are spot on and the clue can be take 2 ways, one leads you to the general area, the other could lead you astray. I have had nothing but complaints about this one, its like no one enjoys a hunt anymore...

do we all want lunch boxes under park benches with signs on them saying "cache here!"? do kyou think its fair and reasonable to have well hidden caches? I had one geocacher put a pile of rocks on top of my cache so others could find it for crying out loud!

sorry about the whinge. I'd be interested in knowing tho what sort of cache you like doing the most: big containers in the middle of no where with loads of stuff in them? little micro and nano caches in cities and towns that are well disguised, small lunchbox size caches hidden in parks?

If it's a clever container, and interesting place with several unique places to hide; then it should be a good cache. But if you've hidden a micro or smaller in the back of a thick bush so that the finder must spend 30+ minutes searching every branch and leaf while the neighbors contemplate calling the police, then it's not such a good cache. Think about how long it would take for you to find a type of cache similar to what you've hidden. Will the enjoyment of searching dissipate before you find it?

I think the numbers obsession has created a large segment of geocaches who want to quickly and easily access a cache, sign the log and move one. Good for them. I don't place my caches for those people. I like for my caches to be a bit of an adventure d the people who find them seem to enjoy them. If you want a quick smiley you can forget about most of my caches.

A micro in the bush though? I don't get the point.

I think the numbers obsession has created a large segment of geocaches who want to quickly and easily access a cache, sign the log and move one. Good for them. I don't place my caches for those people. I like for my caches to be a bit of an adventure d the people who find them seem to enjoy them. If you want a quick smiley you can forget about most of my caches.

WOW,, My feelings exactly! I usually place caches in what i think are interesting places and/or that are challenging. Therefore, a few of them don't get found too often. Example: I had 5 published yesterday afternoon that have yet to be found. The terrain on them is up there so i'm not at all surprised. Can guarantee you that every one of those 5 would have been found within an hour if i had made them lpcs or something of that nature. The fast and easy smiley (FAES for short) is what most cachers want these days.

While a needle in a haystack type hide (bush hide for example) is challenging, it's not the type of challenge i'm looking to find or create. That being said, i'm sure there are some cachers out there who do enjoy looking for them.

2 of the finders of the micro 4/2 in the woods hide complain about what appears to be a deliberately misleading hint.

This was our last cache of the day and something of a headache. The four difficulty rating notwithstanding, the real problem here wasn't the hide but what seemed like a deliberately misleading hint. The hint discouraged me searching the places I would have naturally looked without it, and meant I spent a lot of wasted time looking where I had no hope of finding the cache. In fact, my GPS was so accurate here, that had I started doing what I would normally do, I would have had it in a few minutes. Maybe the hint needs changing - or perhaps it isn't a four difficulty then?

Well made and very tricky.

But, a clue that is wrong is just that - wrong!

2 of the finders of the micro 4/2 in the woods hide complain about what appears to be a deliberately misleading hint.

the hint is:

there are 2 ways to look at the clue and it just depends on how you read it. it would seem they read it the wrong way.

Title... and grassy
(the title being "with a view to caving")the grassy bit is obvious and the title could be in a cave or have a view of a cave depending on which way you read it. it not rocket science. Edited by ving

I look at it as a game of hide and seek. I hide caches and you try to find them. If you find them too easily then I failed. I hide easy ammo can caches for the weekenders and kids with lots of SWAG. But i also hide hard to find and devious caches for those who love to play for the love of the game. The cache is usually small with a log. But I hide it and it is there so you try to find it. If you fail I win. If you find it I lose. That is my game. If you don't like it then visit someone elss's caches. If you like the challenge, then I am game and I tell you up front in the description.

Cowboy

I am not a full on cacher myself, its just yet another hobby to fill in time but i have 2 caches myself. one is in a back wall, is a "small" in size and is dead easy to find if you are looking for it. the other is a Micro (film canister) in a bush setting just off a road in suburbia that is well hidden in easy terrain.I have given this one a difficulty of 4 (terrain is a 2) because it is well hidden, its coordinates are spot on and the clue can be take 2 ways, one leads you to the general area, the other could lead you astray. I have had nothing but complaints about this one, its like no one enjoys a hunt anymore...

do we all want lunch boxes under park benches with signs on them saying "cache here!"? do kyou think its fair and reasonable to have well hidden caches? I had one geocacher put a pile of rocks on top of my cache so others could find it for crying out loud!

sorry about the whinge. I'd be interested in knowing tho what sort of cache you like doing the most: big containers in the middle of no where with loads of stuff in them? little micro and nano caches in cities and towns that are well disguised, small lunchbox size caches hidden in parks?

Regarding your 4/2, I seem to lack the patience for such things, but if it is in a quiet spot, I may give it a try. You rated it as a 4 so I know exactly what I'm getting myself into. If the same hide is in public view, I won't even mess with it. I looked at your cache on Google Earth and it seems to be a quiet spot that is easy to get to. What I don't like is D4 nano hides that are 4 miles from a trailhead. When I'm hiking, I like to try looking for the cache and then if I need help, finding it in the description or the hint.

Sometimes I'm in the mood for easy ones, sometimes I'm in the mood for tough ones.

If I find them all every time I get bored, so I appreciate a tough one now and then.

What I really hate are caches that call themselves a 1 difficulty when they are a 4. I appreciate it that you rated your cache high so then I could look for it when I am in the mood for a tough one.

I have had nothing but complaints about this one, its like no one enjoys a hunt anymore...

Searching for a film canister in the bush in an area with lots of garbage and a misleading hint?

It's not that people don't enjoy the hunt, they don't like your cache. Have you ever searched for a cache like this? Ask a friend to toss a film canister in a pre-defined patch of forest for you, then see how you feel after 20 minutes of searching.

I once hid a green cache in ivy. I didn't get what all the complaining was about until I went to check on it and nearly DNFd it. It took me 20 minutes of digging through ivy and I was annoyed and cursed the cache owner repeatedly!

I learned from this experience and put a much better hint. I don't do this for all my caches, though. I've got another cache which receives lots of DNFs. It's meant to be tough and there is no helpful hint. I don't even give the size. However, I haven't had a single person complain about it. They are quite happy when they finally spot it.

Clever hides are one thing, evil hides are another.

Edited by The_Incredibles_

I walk away from film canisters or bison tubes tossed into bushes or pine trees at this point. The tedium is too much for me. Plus I'm not a fan of the damage that searching for one of those does does to the plant life. I've seen more than one bush that was absolutely demolished from eager finders.

I don't necessarily need a cache handed to me on a silver platter and it doesn't necessarily need to be easy to find. But I'm really not a fan of film canisters in general. And I'm really not a fan of stuff shoved into bushes anymore than I am with a tiny cache stuck into a pile of rocks. And I'm certainly less of a fan if there isn't much other redeeming quality in the area of the cache.

Here's how I will put it. The majority of Geocachers like looking for caches they're probably going to end up finding when they get there. So if that means a lunchbox under a bench, or a micro in a parking lot, then so be it. I won't say Lampskirt, because there are several indications in your post that you're from the UK Austrailia, :ph34r: and I've heard you don't have those types of caches. :P

There are cache placers who count themselves in the 'evil micro" crowd, but I think their numbers are pretty small, and most Geocaches are hidden in "traditional" hiding spots, and in traditional fashion. Are cachers getting soft? I don't think so; it's always been the way I describe, in my opinion. When I started, in my area, just about every cache was a Tupperware container or ammo box in a hollow log. :)

EDIT: I've street viewed this 4/2 "Bush Micro". If it's as close to the road as it looks, in full view of several houses, I wouldn't even look for it. I'm of the opinion the collective "us" crawling around on our knees in front of people's houses is way too creepy; and often results in caches being muggled by annoyed neighbors, or law enforcement being call on "the weirdo's across the road, who just started randomly showing up one day".

Edited by Mr.Yuck

I think you've gotten good answers to your real question, which is "Why are people complaining about my cache?" The only thing I didn't see anyone mention is the log saying that the area is getting ripped up by people searching, which just underscores that the cache is not "hard" in a fun way, but only in a mean and tedious way. A difficult hide of high quality leaves the seeker amazed they missed it for so long. There's nothing clever about hiding a cache in one of 250 identical places at GZ, nothing interesting about searching those 250 identical places, and nothing satisfying about finding it in the 234th.

But to answer the question you actually asked, yes, geocaching is much easier than it once was. I've only been in the game a couple years, so I don't know about the old days, but Groundspeak's description of difficulty and terrain ratings are obviously absurdly hard by today's standards. Personally, I think that's a good thing, because I wouldn't even consider anything rated above D2/T3 according to the listed standards. Now that geocaching has gone mainstream, the expectation is no longer that geocachers would want a 10 mile hike to a 2 hour search in order to consider a cache difficult.

It depends....

Right now - I'm very very busy at work, busy at home doing home improvement projects, & we're trying to fulfill our caching calendar. I look for easy peasy quickies. This winter is going to be difficult to fill the calendar, but that's part of the challenge. I look for easy ones. Depends on the time available, location, & weather.

In the summer when time is available and the weather is beautiful.... I hike, bike, kayak, and enjoy the outdoors. Challenging caches are sought out more in the summer (although, I could do without the PI). I've waded in ponds & streams to find geocaches.

Easy caches have their advantages also. Don't take those away or else the hobby might die..... newer folks need the easy ones to gain experience to work towards the harder ones. And some folks don't get out more to enjoy the harder/creative caches. Nothing wrong with that...

thanks for all the feedback. I do enjoy a good hunt myself and there have been a few where i have had to go back 2 or 3 times to find the cache. one was a nano at the edge of bushland glued to the bottom of a snail shell, the canister its self under ground. another hidden in a rock retaining wall in a park glued under a tiny plastic aquarium plant, also a nano (one again the actual canister under ground). there is a micro in the park behind where i work that everyone seems to be able to find except me (looked 6 times dodgy gps readings there)and i still enjoy the hunt.

I dont know, maybe its just me but i have done some rather large bush caches too and its just a mater of following the gps and looking in whatever rock overhang or log is big enough to hold the cache. I just sign the log and i am off as the quality of swaps is always low and i find doing a swap pointless (except travel bugs and geo coins of course).

I have seen some clever containers but if the container is the only object around that can hold a cache then the hunt is going to be practically non existant (only rock in a ten meter radius of GZ, look under rock).

I'll leave my cache unchanged for people to complain about but i think next time i'll just make an easy one...

I look at it as a game of hide and seek. I hide caches and you try to find them. If you find them too easily then I failed. I hide easy ammo can caches for the weekenders and kids with lots of SWAG. But i also hide hard to find and devious caches for those who love to play for the love of the game. The cache is usually small with a log. But I hide it and it is there so you try to find it. If you fail I win. If you find it I lose. That is my game. If you don't like it then visit someone elss's caches. If you like the challenge, then I am game and I tell you up front in the description.

Cowboy

I have done some tough hides but never, ever felt like I "won" when someone did not find my cache. I hide caches to be found and, hopefully, enjoyed by those who choose to hunt for them. I "win" when someone finds my tough cache, enjoys and appreciates it. If cachers hunt for my caches and post cranky, grumpy logs then I "lose" and so did they.

Cowboy

I have done some tough hides but never, ever felt like I "won" when someone did not find my cache. I hide caches to be found and, hopefully, enjoyed by those who choose to hunt for them. I "win" when someone finds my tough cache, enjoys and appreciates it. If cachers hunt for my caches and post cranky, grumpy logs then I "lose" and so did they.

I completely agree. I think the key is to make a high difficulty hide an enjoyable and fun experience.....an 'AHA! :D' moment when they finally discover the cache.

I will probably get beat down for saying what is on my mind,(especially by our local 'watcher' of the gc forums) - but again I understand it is all subjective and personal opinion - I just think when there is a "comical consensus" in cache logs that are ammo cans tat say "what kind of conatiner is this" shows that a saturation of "bisons in trees" is the norm. My personal opinion, and it is JUST an opinion - save the micros for places that are appropriate for micros - maybe a tree in a parking lot, or a fence, etc. Don't ruin a 528ft foot radius in a gameland by zip tying a camo-taped bison to a ceder tree or holly bush. I think this is a lazy way to hide a cache for the sake of hiding one. But what gets more irritating are CO's deliberatly offsetting the cache coords - some even go on to be as bol as saying "well the the cache is 35 feet off the coords) so they can up the difficulty rating, or somethimes they don't even do that. Makes the lazy cache hide now an obnoxiously lazy cache hide. Or my favorite - zip tying a micro in a tree that really wasn't meant to be climbed. Or the ever popular "bend down the tree to get the micro" - i.e. damaging wildlife.

Where I am, really, the games pendulum is swung in the direction of sheer numbers right now. People will tire of that and want caches that are classic again. They seem to get more favorite points these days - hell, even amm can cahces get fav points just for being an ammo can LOL!

I hate "needle in a haystack" hides myself. My favorite caches are difficult terrain, involving a hike, paddle or climb to get there. If I get to your hide site bruised, bloodied, sun burned and tired (all of which I consider the sign of a GOOD cache), I don't want to have to root around in a cactus patch for an hour to find a crappy film can.

A unique and challenging cache with a well crafted container in a good location is the best thing ever, and it's what keeps me involved in this game.

Also, a shout out to any El Paso cachers who may read this. Your city was my favorite place to visit because of your physically demanding hides.

As a newbie most of the caches I search for are harder than they actually are, due to my inexperience. But when I find a tricky one I am really pleased with myself. I have returned several times to particularly stubborn caches that I refuse to be beaten by. As long as I know what I am looking for and that it has been found recently (or the CO confirms it's still there) I'll happily search away for a tricky find. I read the logs for clues, use the CO's other caches to get an insight on how they hide their caches. But the big decider for me when I choose my caches is the D/T rating. Due to a health issue difficult terrain caches are out for me right now, but everything else is game. As I get more experienced I'll start attempting higher D ratings.

On days where I want a bit of exercise I pick easy caches on a nice walking route. Other days I pick a couple of drive-bys for a quick bit of fun. The difficult ones need preparation and planning and sometimes a disguise, but because I read the web page I know what to expect. I am looking forward to pitting my skills against the 5/5s once I get better at this and if I ever manage to get back to Australia again, I'm looking forward to trying your caches Ving

Everybody has their own opinion, here's mine. I search as long as it is fun. A cache in a secluded spot in the woods that took me a 45 minute hike to get to, I'll give it 30-45 minutes. A cache in the middle of a busy Wal mart parking lot, if i don't have a good idea after 2 circles around GZ I probably won't even get out of the car. I cache to relax and enjoy solitude. I usually avoid situations where I might be questioned by neighbors. That doesn't mean the hike cache is any better than the walmart cache, its just what I prefer. Urban residential areas I usually hit mid mornings mid week, after everybody has gone to work. Business areas and industrial parks I usually hit weekends early morning. To the OP: I have NEVER complained to a CO about a particular hide. My only communications would be a found it log, or a Needs maintenance that describes the condition of the cache to permit the CO to arrive with the proper materials to do maintenance. There is a subset of cachers that are extremely vocal and display a sense of entitlement. If this is a large portion of your local population, i am sorry for your negative experience. I have experienced nothing but grace and dignity in the communications I have had with other cachers. COs hide caches because they enjoy hiding them and receiving find logs. Seekers enjoy searching because they enjoy searching. We all do this because we enjoy it. That doesn't mean you as a CO owe me any particular type of hide.

the hint is:

there are 2 ways to look at the clue and it just depends on how you read it. it would seem they read it the wrong way.

Title... and grassy
(the title being "with a view to caving")the grassy bit is obvious and the title could be in a cave or have a view of a cave depending on which way you read it. it not rocket science.

Nothing says you have to give a hint at all.

quite right. i altered the hint to make it easier.... maybe i will just remove the hint all together.

To be honest, if you're not giving a hint it's better to leave the hint blank rather than write "Hint removed due to the confusion it caused."

sigh, true... just peeved at the whingers. i might change it later.
There is a subset of cachers that are extremely vocal and display a sense of entitlement. If this is a large portion of your local population, i am sorry for your negative experience. I have experienced nothing but grace and dignity in the communications I have had with other cachers. COs hide caches because they enjoy hiding them and receiving find logs. Seekers enjoy searching because they enjoy searching. We all do this because we enjoy it. That doesn't mean you as a CO owe me any particular type of hide.

+1.

Finally looked at the cache page in question. Honestly I don't see a lot of whining occurring on that page. Just noting it's a bush hide, that the area has been torn up and the general area of the cache is not that rewarding. Oh and the hint was deliberately misleading. Otherwise it appears to be generally average logs on the cache. Don't see what the big deal is. People voiced their opinion on the cache in and of itself in a pretty polite fashion. I didn't actually see any whining. Just voicing of ones opinion on it.

Honestly if there are few redeeming qualities to the actual area of the cache and ground zero is getting torn apart due to bad hints or whatever it looks bad for caching in general. I've been to many such places and walked away because I don't want to make it look worse to the general public.

as one geocacher stated

Had a look for this yesterday so was out and about with JK courtz doing

some local caches so I returned,explained were I looked previously, we

widen the search zone and used the clue a different way and bang I found

this well constructed and camo cache must say well done ving not a fan of

bush micros but this one fits in with the environment...TFTC

there were a couple of ways of looking at the hint. this person looked at it a different way and found it... anyhow, hint removed since most people were unable to think outside the box with the hint. the trashing of the area is dont not by geocachers but local kids. oh, and it not in view of houses....

Question: Are Geocachers getting soft?

Answer: We will soon see. I am currently hunting in northern Minnesota and am planning a Geocache placement up here Laporte, MN.

I was going to rate it a 4 by 4, but after what I just saw it will now go to a 5 by 5. It is a typical woods hide, no trail about .2 miles off of a bike trail.

Why so high a rating? I have just encountered a large pack of wolves. 130 to 150 lbs each also there are Cougars and large Black Bears up to 600 lbs.

All within one mile of this hide, recomened tool Pistol! and a bike. :anibad:

What is the purpose for having this particular hide in this particular spot? Is there a neat landmark near? Is this the last bush of it's kind on the planet? Is this where you met your dog? I thoroughly despise people placing caches in areas where there's no reason to have a cache there, just to have a cache there. I'm not saying that's the case with your cache, but if it is then you're going to get logs from people like me. Just my pair of pennies.

Hey this is the north woods of Minnesota. Any place in the woods is a great place to hide one. This gets you off your bike and but to get in to the woods.

I once had to climb up a 400 foot high 45 degree slope in very dense woods to find one in a rock pile along the north shore of Lake Superior.

You could not see the lake or anything due to the dense woods. What was the reason for the hide? just to do it! Why else!

no its not private property. it a nice location with a small dam down the hill a little and a well documented colony of koala bears (as well as kangaroos and wallabies). muggles are near by at the houses but the cache is out of sight of said houses. muggle kidds frequent the area at times and have greatly disturbed the terrain probably looking for lizards under rocks and logs. I dont know why there are no other caches near by.

ving,as you know I have had a DNF on the cache in question. It is just off into some bushland, and as ving has said it is out of sight of the muggles at the nearby houses.

I must admit the hint bamboozled me, but hey that's caching, quite often the hints only make sense after you find the cache! I will get back to it when I am in the area again, as I now have an added clue from a previous finder.

As ving has pointed out there are koalas, in the area, but I doubt you will see them as they are very elusive. Certainly no wolves, bears and cougars.....

Everybody has their own opinion, here's mine. I search as long as it is fun. A cache in a secluded spot in the woods that took me a 45 minute hike to get to, I'll give it 30-45 minutes. A cache in the middle of a busy Wal mart parking lot, if i don't have a good idea after 2 circles around GZ I probably won't even get out of the car. I cache to relax and enjoy solitude. I usually avoid situations where I might be questioned by neighbors. That doesn't mean the hike cache is any better than the walmart cache, its just what I prefer. Urban residential areas I usually hit mid mornings mid week, after everybody has gone to work. Business areas and industrial parks I usually hit weekends early morning. To the OP: I have NEVER complained to a CO about a particular hide. My only communications would be a found it log, or a Needs maintenance that describes the condition of the cache to permit the CO to arrive with the proper materials to do maintenance. There is a subset of cachers that are extremely vocal and display a sense of entitlement. If this is a large portion of your local population, i am sorry for your negative experience. I have experienced nothing but grace and dignity in the communications I have had with other cachers. COs hide caches because they enjoy hiding them and receiving find logs. Seekers enjoy searching because they enjoy searching. We all do this because we enjoy it. That doesn't mean you as a CO owe me any particular type of hide.

Interesting point of view. I won't get on someone because I don't particularly like the type of hide, such as a LPC or guardrail. I pretty much knew what I was getting into. But, if I truly think that it is a bad location and could cause trouble, I'm going to say something. If I pull up and see that a cache is on the vacant side of the street but a guy is sitting in his Lazyboy, in his living room, staring at me through the window from the house across the street, I'm saying something. I'm not going to log that it is a bad hide and the CO is stupid, but I'm going to describe my exact experience and let the others draw their own conclusions.

I was going to rate it a 4 by 4, but after what I just saw it will now go to a 5 by 5. It is a typical woods hide, no trail about .2 miles off of a bike trail.

Why so high a rating? I have just encountered a large pack of wolves. 130 to 150 lbs each also there are Cougars and large Black Bears up to 600 lbs.

In spite of the wolves, bears, and cougars, it doesn't sound like a 5/5, or even a 4/4 to me.

From the ratings system...

A 5/5 would indicate that it is "A serious mental or physical challenge. May require specialized knowledge or skills to find or open the cache." and it "Requires specialized equipment (boat, 4WD, rock climbing, SCUBA, etc.) or is otherwise extremely difficult."

a 4/4 would indicate "A real challenge for the experienced cache hunter - may require special skills or knowledge, or in-depth preparation to find. May require multiple days / trips to complete" and "Terrain is probably off-trail. Will have one or more of the following: very heavy overgrowth, very steep elevation (requiring use of hands), or more than a 10 mile hike. May require an overnight stay."

Being .2 off a bike trail, and a "typical woods hide" does not indicate a serious mental/physical challenge that would require special skills or multiple days to complete. The terrain also does not sound like it would need specialize equipment or a > 10 mile hike possibly including an overnight stay.

Bears and things are hazardous, sure, but they're part of the local area, shouldn't be unexpected, and shouldn't necessarily factor into the rating. There could be all sorts of things that could injure/kill people in a Wal-mart parking lot, but one wouldn't rate a LPC 5/5 unless it was truly warrented.

Edited by Mr. 0

The point is participation and contribution to the sport/game/hobby/activity.

I used to hide mainly adventure type caches, but I've expanded my taste for hiding to the occasional P&G.

A wise cacher (Nov64) stated at a recent event that caches are like burgers and steaks. When she is in the mood for hamburger, any old P&G will do. When she wants a big fat juicy steak, she loads up her pack and heads down the trail.

I made the comment at a statewide event recently, that there is probably a subset of cachers who only like to hunt in parking lots and well lit public places. 4 hands shot up within 2 yards of me. All ladies in their 50's.

The great thing about geocaching is that caches are just choices for how to spend our free quality time. If you don't get the point of a cache, you can bet someone else will. Resistance is futile. Geocaching is evolving and we all know what evolution does.... :anibad:

Every one has their own idea as to what rating a hide gets.

The person that hides it knows the terain, just because it is only.2 miles from a bike path doe not mean that it is .2 to get there.

And that bike path is not a city bike path, it is an old rail line converted to a bike path.

In winter it is a snomobile path, and when winter hits here it will be even harder to get to the hide.

I have found many lpc hides only because they were close. I would rather stay away from them, too many cops and too many cop wanabees.

To each his own. The original topic: Are geocachers getting soft. YAH You Betcha, lets hit the woods and swamps :D !

The point is participation and contribution to the sport/game/hobby/activity.

I agree it's participation but is it really a contribution. A penny is a contribution to a charity but barely.

I made the comment at a statewide event recently, that there is probably a subset of cachers who only like to hunt in parking lots and well lit public places. 4 hands shot up within 2 yards of me. All ladies in their 50's.

It's interesting seeing the older female perspective. I'm glad I started caching in my early 40s when geocaching was brand new. There were no parking lot caches at the time. Almost all were in parks and forests. So I was forced to visit forests or not play. The first few times I entered the woods I was jumpy. But after a few visits I relaxed and came to enjoy the zen of forests. I'm in my 50s now and avoid parking lot caches. A forest find is more relaxing. Geocaching has opened up my horizons and made me see the beauty and serenity of the natural outdoors. It's unfortunate to hear that some older women's fears keep their feet firmly planted on asphalt and cement.

Edited by L0ne R