Friends List Queries

Drifter D

Search by username

Map This area

Make PQ

Thats all there is to it.

Or you may have to just download them as .loc if there are not all in the same area. Following my steps above seems to include surrounding caches by other users also.

So your method won't work? :blink:

There is currently no way to do this using only the Geocaching website.

You need to be a PM, so you can get all the caches in a general area and then use GSAK to sort by username.

Search by username

Map This area

Make PQ

Thats all there is to it.

Or you may have to just download them as .loc if there are not all in the same area. Following my steps above seems to include surrounding caches by other users also.

So your method won't work? :blink:

There is currently no way to do this using only the Geocaching website.

You need to be a PM, so you can get all the caches in a general area and then use GSAK to sort by username.

The only way that I know how to do this is download each page of placed caches from their profile as LOC files and import them into GSAK 8 one by one, then using the api, add all of them to a bookmark list, then create a PQ from the bookmark list. This will only get their active caches as archived caches are not included in the LOC files.

We've been promised a major overhaul to the PQ generator for almost two years now. With the new api features and the ability of third party software to connect directly to geocaching.com, it may never happen.