Most Viewed Waymarks Error

puczmeloun

After i've chosen another that "7 days" option at Waymarks page in category Most Viewed Waymarks I cannot visit http://www.Waymarkin...m/waymarks.aspx without getting Error below:

EDIT: I had to delete Waymarking.com cookies to visit waymarks.aspx page again

Server Error in '/' Application.

Input string was not in a correct format.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.] Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +204 Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value) +66 [invalidCastException: Conversion from string "OneMonth" to type 'Integer' is not valid.] Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value) +246 WM.UI.WaymarksHome.get_WaymarkingTimeFrame() +75 WM.UI.WaymarksHome.populateControls() +339 WM.UI.WaymarksHome.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +44 System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +91 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207

Edited by puczmeloun

This is an old one, as many. If I remember correctly you can do one change of time period fine, no matter which one. The second try will cause the error message.

Old one as E/W error? Just wandering why cannot GS do something with both errors especially, when are obviously well known and old ones...

Edited by puczmeloun