Twitter not syncing

Alexnation

I been having trouble trying to sync my twitter account to my geocaching account. Dont know if anyone else is having the same issue but this is going on for quite some time. Any news on this issue? @Alexnation

This happened to me recently.

You need to go to Twitter and Revoke access to Geocaching.com and then reauthorize geocaching.com to access your twitter account.

I been having trouble trying to sync my twitter account to my geocaching account. Dont know if anyone else is having the same issue but this is going on for quite some time. Any news on this issue? @Alexnation

You need to go to Twitter and Revoke access to Geocaching.com and then reauthorize geocaching.com to access your twitter account.

Thank you, will do!

I'm glad I found this thread. I've been on the roll for the past few days (and you know us newbies, we're awfully proud and wanna let everyone know whats up!), but couldn't get it to sync.

I tried this yesterday and it worked, but I had to do it again today. I've recreated the issue on two different browsers, Chrome and Firefox....I figured at least one of them would give me an error...

Oh well, I'll just remember to do this everytime I log my finds.

Thanks guys!

I tried this and it still did not resolve the issue.

I tried this and it still did not resolve the issue.

In Twitter, where in the settings do you revoke geo caching dot com. I can't seem to find it.

Mikey