Geocaching with iPad mini

sk1983

Hey guys,

now with the the new iPad mini (LTE/UMTS Version), are there any plans to "upgrade" or "upsize" the Geocaching app anytime soon!? This little and light new iPad is the perfect mobile gps device (with internet connection).

I've been told some time ago, that there are no plans to resize the actual app for the iPad. But now with this great device, I hope you guys are going to reconsider!

Thanks

Stefan from Germany

Hello,

I just ordered an iPad mini LTE and intend to use it with the geocaching app. This app runs on my iPhone but works also without problem on the antique first generation iPad of my wife. However this is not practical on the field. A big advantage is to load in advance the spoiler pictures (see my post at this thread: http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=298848&st=0&p=5115611&fromsearch=1entry5115611 ).

I would also appreciate the upgrade/upsize proposed by Stephan. I heard that it wasn’t a big problem for developers to upgrade iPhone app for iPhone/iPad compatibility.

Pierre