Any interest in a holiday coin and card exchange?

Team_Romeo

42a0e0b0-fd9c-434c-b461-ac82ec064705.jpg

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/display/a4e726bd-2297-4bfb-b858-b27cdd32bb9b.jpg

1. Participating 10 nov.

2. Received Name 16 nov.

3. Mission Sent 17 nov.

4. Mission Received 05 dec Shadow's Friend thanks for the coins special the rabit with the party hat.:santa:

1. Participating 10 nov.

2. Received Name 16 nov.

3. Mission Sent 17 nov.

4. Mission Received 19 dec. ColoradoTrekker thanks for the very nice card's and coin's happy hollidays to you.

F.T.S

Edited by Getzie family

I received a very nice card from The Fossillady with 2 very cool benchmark coins, the Barbary Coast Trail and MT.McKinley.

missionnoel2.jpg

Thanks a lot for the coins and the good wishes!

A big thank you to Team Romeo for hosting this mission in such a busy time of the year.

Happy Holidays to everyone :santa:

1. Participating: email sent 11/14

2. Received Name: 11/16/12

3. Mission Sent: 12/12/12

4. Mission Received: 12/21/12

Received a package from a fine looking blonde family, Mom & Dad certainly have ( and will have for next decade or so!) their hands full. A bit of detective work got me close, but not conclusively) the GC name(s) of the senders... but they obviously did their own detecting as I received a coin & pin commemorating my recent 100th find! (only took me 5 years!) Thanks for a special coin!

Rick

My sincere apologies for the delay in posting a picture of the lovely mission card and coin I received from The Getzie Family. This is been a sad time for my family as my mother became very ill before Christmas and she passed away on December 27th. Thank you to all of you who have sent me kind thoughts through this hard time.

Thank you very much to The Getzie Family for my mission! Love the coin! And thank you, Team Romeo, for sponsoring such a fun mission. Happy New Year to everybody.

2ed2269f-f5d7-4310-88e1-ceb29bab570c.jpg

1. Participating: Nov 9

2. Received Name: Nov 16

3. Mission Sent: Nov 27

chimneyout.gif

4. Mission Received:Jan. 5 Received confirmation from our housesitter that the card and coin did arrive sorry for the photo but I do see I got hit with a snowball even if there is no snow in Texas (or at least in the paet of the state I'm in I hear the northern section did see some)

ea301fa8-d190-4628-93e5-1d0e432edd31.jpg

I think everyone who signed up for this exchange has now received their coin and card. I always look forward to these exchanges and hope that you enjoyed it this year!

Thanks again for participating and helping to make our first hosted mission a success!

Best regards!

team_romeo (who will hopefully get to take the geodog out for a caching adventure soon)