Any interest in a holiday coin and card exchange?

Team_Romeo

1. Participating - Nov 10th

2. Received Name - Nov 16th

3. Mission Sent -

4. Mission Received - Nov 29th

My mission gift came in the mail today! Thank you thank you thank you, Getzie Family! Love the coin!! Will post pics shortly.

Really fast shipping and I hope everybody gets theirs as quickly as I did! Thanks again!

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

3. Mission Sent - Nov 30th

4. Mission Received - Nov 29th

Can't wait to see all the pics! I'll post in a day or two. Thanks again for hosting this mission! It was fun :)

Happy Holidays to all! :santa:

Hi everyone! Hope you had a chance to get your missions out in the mail. I did hear from several people who are mailing within the same country who need a couple more days for coins to arrive in order to send them out. No problem as the missions should still arrive before the holiday.

3. Mission Sent - Nov 30th

4. Mission Received - Dec 3rd

I want to thank Log Dawgs so much for the mission they sent to me! It was waiting for me yesterday afternoon when I got home from work. My junior cacher helped to open it and, to his delight, found some candy surprises.

To my complete delight, I found a Star Gate Sutech coin inside. I've been really wanting one of these spectacular coins! There was also a great decoder coin and 2 pathtags.

Here's a pic (sorry for the blurriness of my phone camera):

coin_xchange.gif

Thanks again, and I hope to see more mission pictures as the coins start arriving!

1. Participating - don't remember the date...stupid oms (old man syndrome)...anyone seen my...wait a minute, what was i looking for?

2. Received Name - 11-16-12

3. Mission Sent - still waiting for a coin...you all might think you know what i'm sending, and you would probably be close.

4. Mission Received - 12-3-12

IMG_NEW_0001-1.jpg

IMG_NEW-19.jpg

for some reason, photobucket refused to load the inside of the card, but extra thanks to fellow dachshunds pepper and muggles.

thank you diane and steve for a great mission.

thanks to Team Romeo for hosting

1. Participating - 13 November 12

2. Received Name - 16 November 12

3. Mission Sent - 3 December 12

4. Mission Received - 7 December 12

Recieved an amazing envelope from Kini_ont. A fantastic stained glass style Geocoin of St.Nicolas. I will be using it as part of my Christmas decorations for everyone to see. I will post photos tomorrow along with the couple of other bits that came with it :)

Thanks for such a great mission.

Participating:Nov. 15

Received name:November 16th

Mission card:November 30, 2012

Received mission:12/8/12

I could not read the handwriting but it looked like the Bingham Family???? Either way, I do not have either coin in my collection (well I do now) Thank you very much. I will try to get photographs when we get some good weather.

I received my gift today! I am so flabbergasted at what they sent. My package contained a beautiful Butterfly Geocoin, an amazing Shadow ornament, a snowball and the best Christmas card ever!

All of the items are perfect! It really shows the personality of the senders – Beauty, heartfelt and fun! I’m sure anyone who has had the honor to meet them, know I am speaking of JoenSue!!

Thank you very much for the astounding gifts and Merry Christmas to you!!!!

ButterflyCoin.jpg

ShadowOrnament.jpg

Gift.jpg

1. Participating: Nov 9

2. Received Name: Nov 17

3. Mission Sent: Nov 21

4. Mission Recd: Dec 11

I am moving from Utah to Indiana and today was my last day of mail in Utah. How great was it to find an awesome coin and pathtags from NepoKana. Thank you!! I will try to get pics posted later.

Merry Christmas Everyone! :santa:

1. Participating - 13 November 12

2. Received Name - 17 November 12

3. Mission Sent - 30 November 12

4. Mission Received - 7 December 12

My mission arrived just before I left out of state for a week. I'll try to get a photo posted when I get back.

I don't know who mine was from. They sent two coins, a World Traveler and a New Zealand micro flag. There was no name, but it did come from New Zealand.

1. Participating - don't remember the date...stupid oms (old man syndrome)...anyone seen my...wait a minute, what was i looking for?

2. Received Name - 11-16-12

3. Mission Sent - 12-14-12...not the coin i planned on sending...that coin will be mailed as soon as i receive it

4. Mission Received - 12-3-12

ILYK

Just want to let you know that I received the mission. It's been a hard and sad week since my father passed away end of last week. Somehow I was mentally unable to write about the receipt of this mision.

2. Received Name - Nov16th

3. Mission Sent - Nov19th

4. Mission Received - Yes, but can't remember when it was

Thank you Team Romeo for a great Christmas card, 3 Peanuts-Xmas-Pencils, 2 Team Romeo Pathtags, a Pirate Tag and a cute Christmas Snow Globe coin. The kids took the pencols immediately and loved the pop-up card! I will post a picture as soon I get organized again.

Thank you also for organizing this great mission!

Just want to let you know that I received the mission. It's been a hard and sad week since my father passed away end of last week. Somehow I was mentally unable to write about the receipt of this mision.

2. Received Name - Nov16th

3. Mission Sent - Nov19th

4. Mission Received - Yes, but can't remember when it was

Thank you Team Romeo for a great Christmas card, 3 Peanuts-Xmas-Pencils, 2 Team Romeo Pathtags, a Pirate Tag and a cute Christmas Snow Globe coin. The kids took the pencols immediately and loved the pop-up card! I will post a picture as soon I get organized again.

Thank you also for organizing this great mission!

As promised:

xmasmission2045jr90huxa.jpg

1. Participating - Nov. 9

2. Received Name - Nov. 16

3. Mission Sent - Dec. 10

4. Mission Received Nov. 30

I apologize for not posting earlier but as usual life got in the way. I received a very "cute" card with pictures of Yanagi family and two coins that were not in my collection, one of which I was very excited to received since I missed ordering an Earthturtle earlier this year. Thanks so much. Sorry to hear about you father

1. Participating - Nov 9th

3. Mission Sent - Whoot!

4. Mission Received - yeah!

I just received a beautiful Angel to grace our tree this year! And a couple beautiful mascots to give her company, too :) Thanks Doc, these are awesome! The detail on the pups is really good, particularly the tail. I'll post a pic after I put her on the tree :D

Hi CCWelch,

Yes, I did get an email from the cachers that you sent your package to. They did receive the card and coins, but were having problems posting to this discussion. Thanks for the reminder since I had forgotten to pass that along to you. Happy Holidays!

~Jennifer

Team Romeo, can you check with the people I sent to and see if they have received theirs? It was sent 2 weeks ago and it is a domestic package, it should be there.

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping that the last few coin missions will trickle in over the next week. If you don't receive your mission by December 31st, please let me know and I'll see if we can track it down.

Happy Holidays and hope that this coin mission brought a little extra holiday cheer to all!

~Jennifer (team_romeo)

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping that the last few coin missions will trickle in over the next week. If you don't receive your mission by December 31st, please let me know and I'll see if we can track it down.

Happy Holidays and hope that this coin mission brought a little extra holiday cheer to all!

~Jennifer (team_romeo)

It definitely did! Thanks for hosting it, Team Romeo! Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Or Happy whatever holiday you celebrate!

:santa: