Any interest in a holiday coin and card exchange?

Team_Romeo

I haven't seen a holiday card and coin mission posted yet, so I'm posting to gauge interest?

It would need to be a quick mission so we can get items in the mail to reach international destinations by the end of December.

The signups start now and end by Nov 15th at midnight Pacific Time. I'll send the names out on Nov. 16th.

Your mission package should include at least 1 unactivated regular-sized geocoin (no micros) and a holiday card. If you can fit more into the envelope and want to include extras, please feel free!

Missions should be mailed no later than December 3rd, 2012.

If interested please e-mail through my profile and include the following:

Geocaching Name

Full Name & Address

I'll have my junior cacher pick names randomly from a hat. Please do not ask to be assigned a certain person and please be aware you may have to ship internationally.

Please report the following in this thread to keep us up to date on your progress;

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Sent

4. Mission Received

@Laval K-9: Well I guess you have twisted my arm :)

1. Participating - 13 November 12

2. Received Name

3. Mission Sent

4. Mission Received

But if anyone is wanting any of these cards PM me :9

Not to derail this thread, but can you show us the inside of the card?

Yeah, I posted here without thinking :unsure: The card comes with envelope and is just plain inside

Greetings fellow mission participants! I'm closing the sign-ups at this time.

With my junior cacher's help, we are going to put everyone's name into an ammo can and draw them. Geodog and geocat, naturally, will supervise this important phase of the mission. Stay tuned . . . I will be emailing your mission details out later today.

Thanks!

Jennifer (1/3 of team_romeo)

Another mission update: I have sent mission details via profile emails to everyone. Please remember to send your missions out by December 3rd, especially for international destinations. If you don't see an email from me, please let me know!

I hope everyone enjoys the exchange and please post pictures in this thread when you receive your missions, if you can.

Thanks!

Jennifer

had to post a note to say that the name i was sent might be the only person harder to find a coin for than me...but i have just the right coin in mind!

i also forgot to mention that whomever got stuck with me, don't worry about finding something i don't have...i just enjoy participating, and opening a surpise envelope!

ILYK
Edited by drneal