Chepest way from Marseille to Monaco

Obludka

Hi,

we are two people from the Czech Republic and we are going to visit Marseille for Christmast. We have decided, that we want to spend the New years eve in Monte Carlo (31.12.2012 in the morning from Marseille to MC and 1.1.2013 in the afternoon back from Monte Carlo to Marseille).

I do not speak any french and when I was looking for some train (I have not found any bus), I have found that it is possible to apply some discount or discount cards... but I have not found, how it works and if it can get everything via the Internet or just there in France. and I do not know if the train now costs less than if I buy the ticket in December in Marseille.

Could I ask someone for help with finding the cheapest transport from Marseille to Monte Carlo and back? I feel a bit like an idiot, but I really do not understand. There in the CZ we just come to the station, buy a ticket and no discount is possible. :)

Thank you wery much!

Hi,

we are two people from the Czech Republic and we are going to visit Marseille for Christmast. We have decided, that we want to spend the New years eve in Monte Carlo (31.12.2012 in the morning from Marseille to MC and 1.1.2013 in the afternoon back from Monte Carlo to Marseille).

I do not speak any french and when I was looking for some train (I have not found any bus), I have found that it is possible to apply some discount or discount cards... but I have not found, how it works and if it can get everything via the Internet or just there in France. and I do not know if the train now costs less than if I buy the ticket in December in Marseille.

Could I ask someone for help with finding the cheapest transport from Marseille to Monte Carlo and back? I feel a bit like an idiot, but I really do not understand. There in the CZ we just come to the station, buy a ticket and no discount is possible. :)

Thank you wery much!

Hello,

Traveling between Marseille and Monaco, the price is around 34 € per person, X2 for the return.

There is a train almost every hour and the ride is 3:15

It is best to take a train in the early morning and late afternoon to return the next day

http://www.voyages-sncf.com/