PQ page: different column color for current day of the week

hqks

For users with a lot of pocket queries it would be great if the column for "today" had a different color so you would instantly know where to tick the checkbox for a query you want to run on that day.

I usually have to scoll up to check server time (because it's different from local time - Europe), then remember which column that is, then scoll down again to tick the checkbox.

For users with a lot of pocket queries it would be great if the column for "today" had a different color so you would instantly know where to tick the checkbox for a query you want to run on that day.

I usually have to scoll up to check server time (because it's different from local time - Europe), then remember which column that is, then scoll down again to tick the checkbox.

I think a better option would be the addition of a new tick box that would be "Today" or "Run Now". It would be a one time run, automatically deleting the tick mark after being run.

I think a better option would be the addition of a new tick box that would be "Today" or "Run Now". It would be a one time run, automatically deleting the tick mark after being run.

That has my vote.

That has my vote.

Oh yeah! A self clearing "Run Now" would be the way to go. Great idea!

That has my vote.

Oh yeah! A self clearing "Run Now" would be the way to go. Great idea!

Yes, that would be a good and clean solution, too. A different color might be easier to implement though.