Northampton help needed!

Hi there

I'm a Wiltshire cacher but I have a friend in Northampton who's keen to get started later this week. Just to save me some research time, I was wondering if anyone who knew the Northampton caching scene could recommend any small series with a variety of containers etc so I can give him a good flavour of what's out there when I go over?

Also if anyone from Wiltshire's reading this and they need any trackables taken towards Northampton then give me a shout.

Thanks all

Nicky

So many choices it's hard to narrow them down.

Bex & Jax's Firs trail is a good one, as mcaddy recommends do it anti-clockwise. And watch out as there are two missing. After wet weather this trail can be very muddy.

The caches and location from last weekends Mega, are great and on some good paths. See Mega event and www.hhandcc.co.uk well worth the £3 for parking and a cafe on site, that does not charge the earth.

Firemountain24's "Kislingbury FC" series is another good one, which will not take all day.

The brampton valley way is also great for caching.