Pocket query and caches along a route

Crashbangboom

I set up and ran a PQ successfully. I've gone through the caches along my route and picked out the ones I want to go after. I've got 21 on the list. Now how do I organize into the driving order? I'm using an Iphone 4s as my device. I have the Groundspeak app.

I've also got a huge headache from pawing through so many listings. Ack!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bang!

I figured it out. This is what I did in case anyone else wanted to know.

I ran a pocket query for the intended route. Then made a list on paper of the caches I wanted to hit based on the route etc. I then made a bookmark list with the caches I had written down. Ran another PQ and accessed from my phone. It saved the PQ for offline use automatically.

Sheesh it only took me about 6 hours to do! I suppose I'll get faster now that I know how to do it. But is there a better way?

Going cross eyed from staring at my laptop all day >.<

Bang!

I don't know about the i-phone, but I use my Garmin H and go to "closest" while I'm on the way. My Garmin 401 T will also come up with the closest cache at the top of the list. Is that what you meant?

Iphone does have the ability to sort by distance. I found that feature after reading the forums. I was hoping that there was a way to program a particular order and not have to resort the caches after each find. I have my app set up to hide found caches so if I could set a list it would automatically drop the found one off the top and show the next in line. I haven't found a way to do this yet. Suppose I just have to operate within the system for now.

Thanks for the help!

Bang!