Found box after storm

snowboardt

Hello everyone,

I was walking at Marist College's Hudson NY walkway, and found a geocache. I don't know if it is in the spot where it is supposed be because there was flooding there after Sandy.

The box had the location: "Long View of the Walkway"

Is there anyone that knows where it is supposed to be? I don't have time to figure it out. If someone wants, they can message me and I can give the location that I found it in so it can be put back in place if it moved.

Teresa

Hello everyone,

I was walking at Marist College's Hudson NY walkway, and found a geocache. I don't know if it is in the spot where it is supposed be because there was flooding there after Sandy.

The box had the location: "Long View of the Walkway"

Is there anyone that knows where it is supposed to be? I don't have time to figure it out. If someone wants, they can message me and I can give the location that I found it in so it can be put back in place if it moved.

Teresa

You could look at Longview of the Walkway to see if that was the area.

The owner is up at the top... click that name and use the anonymous email from the website.

That was the only one with that name I could find. Doesn't mean it is correct though. There is a map on the page. Remember to log in if needed.

I'm sure it's likely one of many, but it's a start.

Doug 7rxc

Edited by 7rxc