GPS On My Smart Phone.

Hello.....

I have uploaded the Geocaching app. on my smart phone and it is working find.

Now I can not seem to find "where" do I enter my own coordinates if I find a Cach and it gives me instruction to the new GPS setting. I have gone many times to the compass, but it gives me only the 1 St. Cach location.

I would think it would be one the home page. I tried everything.

Help !!! Tony

Hello.....

Now I can not seem to find "where" do I enter my own coordinates if I find a Cach and it gives me instruction to the new GPS setting. I have gone many times to the compass, but it gives me only the 1 St. Cach location.

Help !!! Tony

You are definitely in the wrong sub-forum, big time! So from what I can understand, you're looking for multi-caches, and are trying to enter the coordinates for the next waypoint? You have to create a waypoint, and navigate to it. The most important question: Android, Iphone or Windows Phone. I could help you with the last one, but there's not many of us using that one. :P

Hello.....

Help !!! Tony

It's pretty easy. You need to be in the map view after clicking "Navigate to Cache". Then click the flag icon at the top, next to the compass icon.

It will give you the option of setting your current location as a waypoint, or entering your own.

Then when you use the map view, the flag will show up. Click on it and you will have the option to navigate to it instead.

Hope this helps.