Navman Sleeve for Palm M Series - practically new

I just got a brand new Navman M series GPS Sleeve for my Palm M-125. This sleeve also works for the 130, 500/505/515 Palms.

I tried it out today and it isnt quite what I wanted, and now I want to resell it. It comes complete with the GPS receiver, Rand McNally StreetFinder® Deluxe Travel Navigation Software, windshield mounting bracket with single lever suction cup, and vehicle power adapter. The UPC has been removed from the box.

This costs $199 new, but there is currently a $70 rebate (which is why I removed the barcode). I will sell it for $120 including shipping.

I am going to list it on ebay in a couple of days, just thought I would try here first.

Let me knowif you are interested.

Laura Manning

At the risk of being a really lousy salesperson... icon_frown.gif

The software it comes with is basically useless for Geocaching (thought would be good for getting around). I could not figure out how to enter waypoints into it, either manually or thru downlaods. We have a small Garmin and we wanted to use the Palm/Navman combo to allow us to keep a lot of cache info on the Palm, and find our way to them. We travel a lot.

Also, for the m125, which does not have a rechargeable battery, if you use it away from your car, it sucks the juice out of the batteries. It would be great with a rechargable palm, because it also recharges the palm batteries when using it with the adapter.

I did read up on the forums, and there are people who use different mapping software and are happy with the setup, I just cannot be bothered.

Of course, buying it used is a good way to try it out and see. It wont lose much value if you then resell it soon after. It can become sort of a Travel Bug. icon_wink.gif

With the rebate I figure I will lost about $25 for an afternoon with this thing. Oh well...

Laura