Can you search for caches by difficulty.

Sickpit

Hi Forum,

I've decided to try and fill out all of my difficulty and terrain grid as a personal target.

Is there any way I can search just on difficulty ratings, I have found a few just by going through cache by cache but this takes ages.

I would appreciate any help.

Simon AKA sickpit

Yes.

Being a Premium Member, you are allowed to create Pocket Queries, where you can select the terrain and/or difficulty of the PQ results.

Of course, you can also select a lot of other characteristics, such as type of cache, the size of the container, location, etc.

On your profile page search for "Premium Features" then "Build Pocket Queries".

Tip on searching these. There is a limit to how many times a day you can run a PQ and generate a GPX file. However, you don't have to actually run a PQ every time you change the search parameters -- just make the change, hit the "submit this information" button, and the page should reload with this green text:

Thanks! Your pocket query has been modified and currently results in 22 caches. You can preview the search on the nearest cache page.

Open the "preview the search" link in a new page or tab and you'll see a list of caches that meet your search parameters. You can do this as often as you like without running into the daily pocket query limit.

(edit: changing green color to something less annoyingly bright)

Edited by hzoi