Platinum Membership

OK, here's mine:

1) Private forum.

2) Up the daily pocket query limit.

3) Cool icon indicating I'm a platinum member for my profile and the forums.

4) Annual Platinum member geocoin.

5) x number of credits to get the final coordinates for any cache you can't solve on your own. Say 1/month.

Edited by Roman!

At the risk of getting too negative: A "lame" point system similar to favourites that only Platinum members can see.

Back to the postive: An after-hours "gathering" following the annual Block Party that is by Platinum invitation only. In attendance would be reps from the CIA and NASA showing off their new cache container technology.

Edited by 6NoisyHikers

blocking "." or TFTC logs on my caches, course they will just move to "#" or SESB logs, but it will make them think a second, and oh, won't say that acronym, but someone will.

Wow. As one of the more vocal anti-lame log proponents around, I have to admit, I never thought of a lame log blocker! If this had to be defined, I would define it as two words or less. The upper lame log level being "Found it" or "Nice One" (both seen hundreds of times) with the lower level being "Tftc" or ": )" (both seen thousands of times).

That'll never happen though. How about this one, that has been available on the Letterboxing website Atlasquest.com for years: The ability to hide your listing from view (and downloading in the case of Geocaching) from people without either X number of finds, X number of hides, or both. For example, you could block access to your listing to people with less than 100 finds. 500 Finds, 1,000 Finds etc.. Or block access to people without 10 hides, 50 hides, 100 hides, etc.. on that one too.

I would still support back door logging. You actually can't do anything like that on AQ, if you can't see it, you can't log it.

The present platinum member benefits are just fine as they are now, thank you very much for asking. I particularly like the platinum members lounge at events, fitted with webcams of selected caches throughout the world. Yes, I did really see you do that. Knock it off!!!

Yeah, I particularly like the fact that no one except other platinum members knows that I'm a platinum member.

The present platinum member benefits are just fine as they are now, thank you very much for asking. I particularly like the platinum members lounge at events, fitted with webcams of selected caches throughout the world. Yes, I did really see you do that. Knock it off!!!

Yeah, I particularly like the fact that no one except other platinum members knows that I'm a platinum member.

And I particularly like the platinum members feild greeting ceremony.