once around the sun

Chuckle berry

Is there a way to search your logs to see if there was a year gap between your find and the previous find without going through every log. Near flint michigan we have a cache called once around the sun where the goal is to find a cache that hasnt been found in over a year. Previous logs count. I dont want to go through every one of my 2000 logs to find one. Was hoping i could run it through a pocket query or GSAK. Any help would be appreciated.

Is there a way to search your logs to see if there was a year gap between your find and the previous find without going through every log. Near flint michigan we have a cache called once around the sun where the goal is to find a cache that hasnt been found in over a year. Previous logs count. I dont want to go through every one of my 2000 logs to find one. Was hoping i could run it through a pocket query or GSAK. Any help would be appreciated.

GC3TJHV Once Around the Sun Challenge

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=6062837a-9174-4e99-8caa-3cffd48db37b

Did you check the bookmark list the cache owner provided? There's 10 pages of caches on that list.

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=69e7de84-98a4-4216-ab4b-ededd06f5236

B.

Interesting question.

I can't think of any easy way or semi-automated way to do check over your current finds for this.

A My finds query will only bring your own logs, so no way of knowing when the found log previous to yours was.... I'd certainly start with a GSAK filter, and thin out the caches in it to higher terrain or more remote caches that you've found, or difficult puzzles, if you're into those.

See if something jogs your memory about one - that it hadn't been found for a long while previous to your find.

I recently found an ammo can that had no find (no logs at all) for 4 years. I definitely remember it, so I'd have no trouble with a lonely cache, or "once around the sun" challenge.