What's the name if this coin?

Where'sMyMarbles

my turn...how about this one... assumed it would be a year of the dog, but evidentely not correctly. the dog appears to be a siba inu, and the opposite side i would assume has japenese symbold on it (only guessing because of the shiba inu.) activation code says it's a lazuline from direct mint...

48859067-99e8-41ae-890d-d4ff018a9549.jpg?rnd=0.01947093

ILYK
Edited by drneal

my turn...how about this one... assumed it would be a year of the dog, but evidentely not correctly. the dog appears to be a siba inu, and the opposite side i would assume has japenese symbold on it (only guessing because of the shiba inu.) activation code says it's a lazuline from direct mint...

ILYK

still hoping for help

ILYK

ILYK

still hoping for help

ILYK

Have you tried contacting lazuline for more information, drneal? On lazuline's profile page there is a photo of the coin with a caption that it is a personal geocoin.

ILYK

still hoping for help

ILYK

Have you tried contacting lazuline for more information, drneal? On lazuline's profile page there is a photo of the coin with a caption that it is a personal geocoin.

will do..thank you !

ILYK

will do..thank you !

It is the symbol for dog, doggy, pooch, doggie, mutt, hound B)

will do..thank you !

It is the symbol for dog, doggy, pooch, doggie, mutt, hound B)

woof woof, and schnuggie woogams too?

ILYK