Complicated

Aramintalovegrove

Hey there

I have a bit of a complex question. Long story short is that I joined a while ago with the username MrJuggles, but never really got into this site or geocahcing (though I loved the idea) Now I have decided to give it another crack I've tried getting my password resent to me and it's ust not happening. It never comes through.

So I started a new account and set up the premium thingy. However, I'm gutted I don't have my old name. I was wondering if anyone knows of a way of

A) Finding my password and deleting my old account so I can change my current user name

or

B) Finding my password and transferring the premium feature to that so I can log in under the name I really like.

When ever I ask for a password reset nothing comes through.

Hey there

I have a bit of a complex question. Long story short is that I joined a while ago with the username MrJuggles, but never really got into this site or geocahcing (though I loved the idea) Now I have decided to give it another crack I've tried getting my password resent to me and it's ust not happening. It never comes through.

So I started a new account and set up the premium thingy. However, I'm gutted I don't have my old name. I was wondering if anyone knows of a way of

A) Finding my password and deleting my old account so I can change my current user name

or

B) Finding my password and transferring the premium feature to that so I can log in under the name I really like.

Looks like you created that account in 2009. Have you changed email addresses since then? A password reset request would go to the email that was associated with that account.

Hey there

or

Looks like you created that account in 2009. Have you changed email addresses since then? A password reset request would go to the email that was associated with that account.

it never seems to go to it. Though I have a few now and it doesn't seem to have gone to any, is there anyone I could contact to say what the three/four Emails may be (they all follow the same format. The only thing I can think of is we moved country around 2010 therefore it may be with my old one so it'll be a dead Email. But if I confirmed all my others they would see I follow a very similar pattern

I recommend writing to Geocaching.com customer service by sending an email to contact@Groundspeak.com. They can see the details for all accounts, including the email used for registering. Depending on the facts, they may be able to assist you by changing the old account name to something else, then changing your new account name to the desired account name.