Question about caching/multicaching without iPhone Geocache App

dijitaldharma

Hello!

I use the iPhone geocacache app and I LOVE it. I once used a regular GPS when I travelled abroad, and it was really interesting how much less fun it was using it - I had a garmin and it was a pain in the butt to use.

Anyway, I'm not really in the market for another handheld GPS, but I lately I have been having trouble figuring out how to find multi-caches with the iPhone app. I may be missing something, but the iPhone app only gives the first cords. Then, as I figure out the next cords from clues, I have no where in the app to place them. I tried to use my Maps app to add the chords (didn't work) and other apps I downloaded on the fly to see if they would allow me to add cords. A lot of them do, but I can't seem to navigate to the location.

SO - my question is, how those of you who use the iPhone app find subsequent caches in multi-caches? Is there a supplemental app that I should be using? Please help :)

Thanks!

Hello!

I use the iPhone geocacache app and I LOVE it. I once used a regular GPS when I travelled abroad, and it was really interesting how much less fun it was using it - I had a garmin and it was a pain in the butt to use.

Anyway, I'm not really in the market for another handheld GPS, but I lately I have been having trouble figuring out how to find multi-caches with the iPhone app. I may be missing something, but the iPhone app only gives the first cords. Then, as I figure out the next cords from clues, I have no where in the app to place them. I tried to use my Maps app to add the chords (didn't work) and other apps I downloaded on the fly to see if they would allow me to add cords. A lot of them do, but I can't seem to navigate to the location.

SO - my question is, how those of you who use the iPhone app find subsequent caches in multi-caches? Is there a supplemental app that I should be using? Please help :)

Thanks!

When navigating in map view, tap the little flag icon at the top-right to enter custom coordinates.

Hello!

Thanks!

When navigating in map view, tap the little flag icon at the top-right to enter custom coordinates.