Fantastic Cache Page Layouts

blandestk

I use this on my cache pages because it makes it easier for me to read them. My eyes are not as good as they used to be.

Easier for you, good.

BTW, Trebuchet MS is a Windows-specific font, so non-Windows users will see some other font; whatever their browser has laying around.

There are ways to specify fonts in declining order of preference, but it gets complicated. Plain text in the page's default font is SO much more universal.

I use this on my cache pages because it makes it easier for me to read them. My eyes are not as good as they used to be.

Easier for you, good.

BTW, Trebuchet MS is a Windows-specific font, so non-Windows users will see some other font; whatever their browser has laying around.

There are ways to specify fonts in declining order of preference, but it gets complicated. Plain text in the page's default font is SO much more universal.

So, if you have the font, you see it. If you don't, you see your browser's default. How is this a problem? At least I'm not using Wingdings.