Dreaming about geocaching

Funny dog. :laughing: :laughing:

I've had a lot of geocaching dreams. Mostly when I first started caching. I haven't had any for a while. Either that or they're not standing out anymore. :)

I did a power trail in the woods recently.

It was not at all like counting sheep.

There were actually a lot of them with favorite points on them, and a few I added points too.

Oops. Wrong topic.

I'm sure it happened to most of us. I've done it. You will also experience deja vu. You go somewhere and say "I've been here before, there's a cache here" or you will see spots and say "I could put a cache here" or even see objects and say " I could drill a hole in this and make a cache out of it"

I find if I forgot to bring my GPS, I am totally lost. Though sometimes I don't even turn it on, it becomes my crutch.

Just had another one. I know you're going to think I'm making this up, but I promise I'm not.

I just dreamed that one of my geo-friends made a geocache called "Binders Full of Women." It was a huge binder hidden in a tree and had a page for each female geocacher with their picture and geocaching stats. We signed our page when we found it.

Just had another one. I know you're going to think I'm making this up, but I promise I'm not.

I just dreamed that one of my geo-friends made a geocache called "Binders Full of Women." It was a huge binder hidden in a tree and had a page for each female geocacher with their picture and geocaching stats. We signed our page when we found it.

You're not crazy, but I think that's pretty strange. Definitely based on current events though, I'll give you. :P I had never opened up this thread, but I've seen it, so maybe it influenced me to have a Geocaching dream last night. I'm retired military (all in the Reserves), so I dreamt that I used my status and retired ID card to take a bunch of cachers on the local Air Force base to place caches. (Never mind I have no idea how most of the general public would access them). And I was accused of unethical FTF'ing of one of them. Even though I don't care about FTF's, and don't even "claim" them, even when they happen by accident. :o