identify multiple finds

the Seagnoid

Is there an easy way to identify which caches I have reported multiple finds on? While I understand that there were some caches that moved, and cachers were invited to refind them, resulting in the x finds on y unique caches, there are none in my home country and I do not want to sully my find count.

Once identified I can easily delete the rogue log. It is the finding that is the problem.

Thanks,

Is there an easy way to identify which caches I have reported multiple finds on? While I understand that there were some caches that moved, and cachers were invited to refind them, resulting in the x finds on y unique caches, there are none in my home country and I do not want to sully my find count.

Once identified I can easily delete the rogue log. It is the finding that is the problem.

Thanks,

There isn't an easy way to do this on the website because this isn't how the game was intended to be played. If a change has been made to a cache such that the cache owner is inviting people to find the cache again based on this difference then the original cache listing should have been archived and a new listing made.

Check out Geocaching Swiss Army Knife (GSAK) or any of the other the many third party apps if you are interesting in playing the game in a non-standard way.