Searching for Lists

FaithCacher22

Is there a way to search for lists made by others? I saw a video where someone had done an E.T. Series and I'm sure that it's got a list somewhere already, that I could follow or something? But I can't seem to find a way to look for one. Also, is there a way to add a list of caches to a list? I searched for the O.T. Series caches...do I have to add them to a watch list, one by one? Thanks for any help!

Do you mean Bookmark lists?

More information about them in the Help Center:

Bookmark Lists and Instructional Screencast.

I don't know if there's a way to do a search for all Bookmark Lists that have been made public. The only way I search for them is to go to a specific cache page of the type I'm interested in, then see what bookmarks are already listed there. Then one bookmark leads to another cache page... where there are more bookmarks... and so on!

MrsB

Thanks for the quick reply I've made a bookmark list & want to share it with a friend so we can both be ready to go off gallivanting but I'm not sure how she accesses the list. I have it marked "share".

On that link it just says,

I want to share this list with others. Send the URL or post a link to the list. A "shared" but not "public" list will not show on your profile under the Bookmark Lists tab. It will not show on cache listings.

MrsB

For the ET Hwy, put ET site:Geocaching.com/Bookmarks into Google and you'll see everything that you need.

The easiest way to search for bookmark list is to use Google in the form of:

"Search_Term site:Geocaching.com/Bookmarks" (without the quotes).

Edited by Don_J