Delete caches along a route queries

NClingen

I have many queries for caches along a route, but some of them I'll probably never use again and would like to get rid of them. I (sometimes) can delete them one by one, but is there a way to delete more than one at a time?

Thanks for any help and sorry if this question has been asked before, I searched and could not find an answer.

On you queries page, along the left side, is a row of checkboxes.

Check the boxes for the queries you want to delete, and then at the bottom click the 'DELETE' button.

These aren't queries I just ran, old ones, set up for caches along a route. I have many that I don't want or need anymore.

Nancy

On you queries page, along the left side, is a row of checkboxes.

Check the boxes for the queries you want to delete, and then at the bottom click the 'DELETE' button.

This applies to both your current queries tab, and the results tab.

Either I'm very dense (and I probably am) or you don't understand my question. I've run and deleted many queries.

My question is:

When I go to Find Caches Along a Route, then Click on Your Created Routes, I have 117 created routes and most I will probably never use again. I want to delete them, not current queries I have run recently. The only way I see to delete them, is to open each one and delete them one by one. I'm looking for an easier/quicker way to delete more than one at a time. Is there such a way?

Thanks for any help.

When I go to Find Caches Along a Route, then Click on Your Created Routes, I have 117 created routes and most I will probably never use again. I want to delete them, not current queries I have run recently.

Ahh, everything becomes clear. You said "queries" in your first post instead of "routes", hence the confusion.

I don't know of a way to bulk-delete routes. As you said, you have to go into each one and delete it.

When I go to Find Caches Along a Route, then Click on Your Created Routes, I have 117 created routes and most I will probably never use again. I want to delete them, not current queries I have run recently. The only way I see to delete them, is to open each one and delete them one by one. I'm looking for an easier/quicker way to delete more than one at a time. Is there such a way?

Thanks for any help.

You are correct, I didn't understand the question!

Having never created a route for 'Caches Along a Route', I wouldn't have had an answer if I had understood the question. :unsure:

Now we both know. :)

Thanks for any help.

You are correct, I didn't understand the question!

Having never created a route for 'Caches Along a Route', I wouldn't have had an answer if I had understood the question. :unsure:

Now we both know. :)

Thanks. I was afraid that was the answer.