Here you hold just one of 3 where 3 are 1 you will find me!

Ev1l 81tch

i recently found "two risky's jeremy" a travel bug with a twist. it has a part coordinate on it and a message "Here you hold just one of 3 where 3 are 1 you will find me!" but there is no way of tracking the other 2. can anyone shed any light on how to find the others as i am intrigued to know where "me" might be!

Who owns it? Chances are they'll own the others too.

Uh! Two Risky! They only seem to have one listed. Their logs mention another owned by kawaherp or something like that.

NO mention on either of anything like what the OP describes... so I'm going to wait for more information... or not.

Obviously you take the coordinates and find the 'final' from the sounds of it... but where is the third, or is it what you seek with information from two?

I can see where the OP got confused, I am.

Doug 7rxc

Edited by 7rxc

Sounds like you have an interesting puzzle on your hands. If another user is mentioned, by all means check that user for another bug. Perhaps that bug description will give you a hint for finding the third.

You might also want to check the TBs that have visited the cache. Having the mystery TBs in the cache's historical list would be one way for the CO to help you locate them all.

It sounds like there's more here than meets the eye, so consider the possibility that this is actually an oblique puzzle that you can solve without actually finding the TBs.

You have one of the set of the three "founders" explorer travel tags. You can see all three on this TB page:

Explorer tag Bryan

add6df1e-3a99-4d49-9fde-ed04605ce951.jpg

For newer cachers - the "founders" are the three who established geocaching.com - Jeremy, Bryan and Elias. They, and other lackeys, often attend geocaching events around the world and will sometimes give out free TB tags to cachers. When complete, this set gives the co-ords of ... I've edited this out just in case you want the fun of chasing up the tags to work it out!

MrsB :)

Edited to remove info!

Edited by The Blorenges

You have one of the set of the three "founders" explorer travel tags. You can see all three on this TB page:

Explorer tag Bryan

add6df1e-3a99-4d49-9fde-ed04605ce951.jpg

For newer cachers - the "founders" are the three who established geocaching.com - Jeremy, Bryan and Elias. They, and other lackeys, often attend geocaching events around the world and will sometimes give out free TB tags to cachers. When complete, this set gives the co-ords of ... I've edited this out just in case you want the fun of chasing up the tags to work it out!

MrsB :)

Edited to remove info!